Windows 10: microsoft bingp

Discus and support microsoft bingp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; do Microsoft not read the support site somethings have been wrong in allmost 2 weeks now, it freeze or cannot get connextion [Moved from: Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by birtheanna, Sep 6, 2018.

1. microsoft bingp

do Microsoft not read the support site somethings have been wrong in allmost 2 weeks now, it freeze or cannot get connextion

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

birtheanna, Sep 6, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 6, 2018
  4. microsoft bingp

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

microsoft bingp

1. microsoft bingp - Similar Threads - microsoft bingp

2. Remove a PC from accounts Microsoft device, can you easily add it back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove a PC from accounts Microsoft device, can you easily add it back: I am talking about devices that are activated with a digital license linked to your account. If you remove it from the web site where it is listed under your account, and then go to add it back in to your account, does it just reactivate on your account without having keys or...
  3. saved frames from video in Microsoft Photos have a black line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    saved frames from video in Microsoft Photos have a black line: whenever i try to save frames from a video in Microsoft Photos, a black line appears on the side in the saved photo - is there a way to prevent this?...
  4. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...
  5. New Microsoft Edge app 42.9.4 version for iOS - January 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.9.4 version for iOS - January 14: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  6. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.1.2.2437 for Android Jan. 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.1.2.2437 for Android Jan. 16: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....
  7. New Microsoft To-Do for Android - January 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do for Android - January 16: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  8. Microsoft Security Auditing Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Security Auditing Issue: I hope someone can help me fix this issue i'm having. I ended up discovering that under my event viewer under the security tab, my computer has been logging tons of "audit success", source being "Microsoft Windows Security Auditing". It can generate easily 5 per minute and...
  9. microsoft outlet store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft outlet store: Is there a Microsoft Surface outlet store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlet-store/88cb6508-7f07-47b8-bea5-8404d87a7542"
  10. Buying Windows 10 from Microsoft for a new PC, installing and configuring guidance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Windows 10 from Microsoft for a new PC, installing and configuring guidance: Hi all I have just read MVP, Andrew De Costa's article on the difference between the Full Retail versions and the OEM Builders Pack for new PCs. I am planning to build new ultra high end, standalone workstation with an Intel Server MB, Xeon Gold CPUs, Nvidia GEForce 1080...