Windows 10: microsoft bingp

Discus and support microsoft bingp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; do Microsoft not read the support site somethings have been wrong in allmost 2 weeks now, it freeze or cannot get connextion [Moved from: Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by birtheanna, Sep 6, 2018.

1. birtheanna Win User

microsoft bingp

do Microsoft not read the support site somethings have been wrong in allmost 2 weeks now, it freeze or cannot get connextion

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

birtheanna, Sep 6, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 6, 2018
  4. dorsetknob Win User

microsoft bingp

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

microsoft bingp

1. microsoft bingp - Similar Threads - microsoft bingp

2. default apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default apps from microsoft store: hello, some apps are installed default from store, even i don't use them and i uninstall these apps but they will automatically install again after some time. how to solve this?...
  3. Microsoft Paint & Image Bleeding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Paint & Image Bleeding: I've been trying to screenshot an image and edit it but it isn't working how I want it to. Whenever I take a screenshot (using Print Screen) and paste it into MS paint all of the pixels of the image blend together. I pasted it into Photoshop and it suffered from the same...
  4. PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...: I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND I WAS USING WINDOWS 10 PRO UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO WHEN IT REVERTED TO WINDOWS 10 HOME. T WINDOWS10 PRO BACK ON MY COMPUTER? PLEASE HELP...
  5. Forbes reports Microsoft plans on adding Advertising to Microsoft Mail

Forbes reports Microsoft plans on adding Advertising to Microsoft Mail: Given all the issues Microsoft has caused with current updates, don't you think your customers deserve some respect? We have chosen to put up with your problems because you deliver a relatively good product without the advertising hype we have to put up with on other...
  6. Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge: Whoa! We were just honored with an Emmy for helping bring great TV experiences to the web in #MicrosoftEdge. Congrats to @Google, @netflix, @Comcast and @W3C for being part of it with us. 70th Annual Technology The Emmys Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 121794
  7. Secure Boot Failure after Installing Microsoft Windows 10 November 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot Failure after Installing Microsoft Windows 10 November 2018 Update: I am the Information Technology Director for the school district at which I work. After applying the November 2018 Cumulative update, all of my Lenovo Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20CD laptops are unresponsive and will not boot past this screen: [IMG] After changing Secure...
  8. Local Account Syncing to wrong Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Account Syncing to wrong Microsoft Account: Hi, I have a situation where I log on to my Laptop using the local account for the laptop but once logged in the account is linked to my child's Microsoft account. If I go to settings the info has the local username and under it my childs Microsoft account. Surely there is...
  9. Microsoft is reportedly testing ads in Windows 10 Mail app with Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly testing ads in Windows 10 Mail app with Insiders: With the release of subscription-based productivity software Office 365 back in 2011, Microsoft introduced a ton of great features to it and its related apps. The Office 365 subscription removes ads from Outlook’s website and allows users to access several advanced features....
  10. People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store

People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store: If I tag people in the Microsoft Photo app from Store. the tags are computer specific. They don't get written into the files EXIF data. So if you use that same photo on other devices (or just put it on onedrive and use it on mutliple pc's), all the tags are lost. How can we...