Windows 10: microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

Discus and support microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Help is needed I have been Microsoft Blocked from signing into my PC but not my Laptop......Help have I been scammed???... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by judith bleazard, May 18, 2023.

1. microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

Help is needed I have been Microsoft Blocked from signing into my PC but not my Laptop......Help have I been scammed???

:)

judith bleazard, May 18, 2023
  2. OneMoar Win User

Microsoft Entering Agreements with Laptop Makers to Block Linux

where does it suggest fowl play

explain it if Microsoft wanted to block linux installs all they would need todo is tell lenvo to revoke the public GRUB UEFI keys AND The key self-install option which is a whole hell of a lot harder to get around then simply not supporting ACHI mode

again anybody that remotely understand the subject here will tell you that disabling ACHI is in no plausible way related to blocking linux its just a stupid decision made by lenvos historically inept firmware team

OneMoar, May 18, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 18, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Tenforo, May 18, 2023
Thema:

microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

1. microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop. - Similar Threads - microsoft blocked Laptop

2. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop access is blocked: I was searching some online boutiques and I clicked on one website which is called whitefox boutique and this pops up. I tried to restart my laptop but it didn’t work. The pop up doesn’t go away....
  3. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop access is blocked: I was searching some online boutiques and I clicked on one website which is called whitefox boutique and this pops up. I tried to restart my laptop but it didn’t work. The pop up doesn’t go away....
  4. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft is blocking my access.: I'm trying to access the VA Lottery website, but every time I click on the link I get this message from Microsoft. 0q8SQZAAAAAB8o3zjMIzURYyRXMyAMkZBUEhMMzBFREdFMDMxNwA2M2JiNDY0Zi00ODAxLTRlM2UtYTZiZC03OWU3OTI4NGU2NzA=...
  6. microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.: Help is needed I have been Microsoft Blocked from signing into my PC but not my Laptop......Help have I been scammed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-blocked-on-my-pc-but-not-on-my-laptop/d42cf326-c19b-4b69-9ee2-552520b0a59d
  7. microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft blocked on my PC but not on my Laptop.: Help is needed I have been Microsoft Blocked from signing into my PC but not my Laptop......Help have I been scammed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-blocked-on-my-pc-but-not-on-my-laptop/d42cf326-c19b-4b69-9ee2-552520b0a59d
  8. Blocking my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blocking my pc: When I switched on my pc this morning, Microsoft had suddenly forced me to register an account with them, making me 5 minutes late for my zoom conference. Why do they think that completely brassing me off is going to make me ever want to use any of their options?...
  9. Blocked my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked my pc: Hi, i recently bought a new pc and i was just trying to make everything ok, i logged into my microsoft account and saw a thing that let me see the location of the pc, then i saw block, i thought it was meant to block the GPS thing wich i was interested to block but then i...
  10. Help. My laptop blocked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help. My laptop blocked.: Help. My laptopis bocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-laptop-blocked/27b6d268-6793-480f-acd5-516715e92195