Windows 10: microsoft blocked

Discus and support microsoft blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, my main computer will not let me log on, it says Microsoft blocked. the password is correct as I use the same to log on to my laptop, please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trubbs2, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Trubbs2 Win User

microsoft blocked

hi, my main computer will not let me log on, it says Microsoft blocked. the password is correct as I use the same to log on to my laptop, please help me.

thanks

:)

Trubbs2, Oct 25, 2018

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 25, 2018
  4. microsoft blocked

In Windows 10 does Microsoft Family block adult content in Chrome?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about blocking adult content on Google Chrome as it6 was working fine before the update to 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to re-configure those settings as you have performed previously and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features, reinstall it from the website and try to reconfigure it.

You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Step 2: As you are facing issues with pop-ups on Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to turn on Block pop-ups option and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps to do so:

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action ("...") at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on View advanced settings
      under Advanced settings.
    • Then simply slide the Block Pop Ups
      to the off position.

Step 3: You can also provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft.
    Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback
    and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

microsoft blocked

1. microsoft blocked - Similar Threads - microsoft blocked

2. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  3. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  4. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...
  6. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...
  7. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  8. Microsoft Store blocked download

Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  9. MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...: Locked up most of my screen. Got a Windows Defender Security Center popup saying my IP address has been blocked and to call Microsoft Call Support +1-833-358-6228. Was able to alt-ctrl-delete to open task manager, found something called Antimalware Service Executable using...
  10. MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...

MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...: Locked up most of my screen. Got a Windows Defender Security Center popup saying my IP address has been blocked and to call Microsoft Call Support +1-833-358-6228. Was able to alt-ctrl-delete to open task manager, found something called Antimalware Service Executable using...