Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shirzona, Jan 14, 2021.

1. shirzona Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Hello,
    A few days ago, I purchased the set.
    Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this:

Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times when they do work.
    I'm connected to Bluetooth through a dongle named Etion ET-BT4, which is new as well.

+ I tried using the "mouse and keyboard" Microsoft software, which cannot detect its own setup... I won't even ask how this is possible.

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard 14c2057f-2066-415e-b749-1c881fae9d3f?upload=true.png

I have tried EVERYTHING, I went through each post about this topic, and nothing worked.

Updated windows
    I went to the service manager and uninstalled + installed the drivers.
    Changed the Bluetooth settings to "Automatic."

Reinstalled the whole Bluetooth setup Including the Dongle
    I tried to unplug the Dongle.
    I threw the batteries on the wall and bought new ones, didn't help.
    I tried to disconnect and connect to the devices, didn't help. + something interesting happened. After being Idle, the mouse and keyboard died. As usual, I plugged my secondary mouse USB, and it didn't work as well! So I had to restart the pc.
    I tried to use the troubleshoot, it said that the problem got fixed, but It basically didn't let me use my mouse and keyboard, so I had to restart...

I'm really clueless and so close to return this set and purchase a different one. That's a shame cause I always liked Microsoft, but as soon as I understood that their own software couldn't recognize its setup, I got suspicious.

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard fcec164e-e9fe-41fd-9977-238d4085910a?upload=true.png Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard 213cd874-1362-4904-ba4e-b1b0c7682438?upload=true.png Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard ed83e6c8-a87b-481d-b51d-ef7b6d9b62e3?upload=true.png Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard 74d96c2e-ee22-49d1-8590-32c196d2ad93?upload=true.png Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard a349cc8b-8508-4b1b-af5a-8358c9d60d4e?upload=true.png

:)

shirzona, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Patson Go Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Jan 14, 2021
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Using Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse

Hello, TuhinPaul2 I will be happy to help you find a solution.

In this case, I invite you to follow the following steps:

- Connect a Bluetooth keyboard

1- Go to Start and then to Settings.

2- Select Devices and then Bluetooth.

3- Activate Bluetooth.

4- Now turn on your keyboard and put it in pairing mode.

5 You will see that in the list of Windows 10 Bluetooth devices it appears with their respective name.

6- Click Link.

- To connect the mouse follow the steps:

1- Press and hold the Connect button at the bottom of the mouse.

2- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software.

3- Click the Devices tab and then click Add.

4- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

Violeta Troncosa, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

1. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth designer

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...: Dear Team, when will Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center be updated to include support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center-support-for/dd030d3b-b15e-49bc-8e5b-27492d5d2100
  6. Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse

Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop, but when I try to connect it my computer is very new and the Bluetooth is 4 or newer - as the LMP is 8.4352.When I try to install the keyboard and mouse they turn up under Add a device, but when selecting it first...
  7. Designer Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard

Designer Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard: My designer microsoft keyboard and mouse has been working perfectly for months. Today I moved from a hotel back to my apartment. When trying to re"pair" the devices only the mouse could be found. On the keyboard latest design there is no power button or pairing button. I have...
  8. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse: I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse. Check the picture below. Since this is such an old issue, since I installed...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...
  10. Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse

Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse: Hi there , I'm trying to pair my disgner keyboard and mouse to a bluetooth 2.0 stick, the keyboard and the mouse don't show on the pairing list . Q: is this problem caused by the bluetooth 2.0 because it's an older version ? Thanks in Advanced...