Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cem Kılıçoğlu, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a wrong password code. Is there any bluetooth set to pass the password code.

:)

Cem Kılıçoğlu, Feb 25, 2021
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Feb 25, 2021
  3. pedro59rd Win User
    Microsoft designer bluetooth mouse

Hi Joy Kemprai

The Mouse is a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Model 1679

I have tried your suggestion.

I.E. hold down button until pairing shown.

I tried 3 times each time holding down the button until pairing.

After 3 attempts, each time for approx 2 minutes the mouse still was not shown.

I now think that the mouse or hardware drivers are faulty and intend returning the mouse to the supplier for a refund unless you have anything further to offer.

Other Microsoft devices have paired and connected since your advice.

Regards

pedro59rd, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Designer Bluetooth Mouse pairing issue

I have upgraded my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 today and I'm trying to pair my Designer Bluetooth Mouse from Microsoft, It gave me a respond about "That didn't work. Try again, and make sure your mouse is still discoverable" when I tried to pair it. I have
    discovered the mouse, just the pairing issue I met. What do I do and what should I do?

Chong Yao Hui, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Designer

2. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair: I purchased the Microsoft Modern Mobile mouse Bluetooth. I was able to pair it with my computer at first but it wouldn’t work. So I tried forgetting the device and now it won’t even pair up. I’ve tried turning it off and on and holding the connect button for a few seconds but...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  5. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  7. Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode: Microsoft Designer Mouse less than a year old worked fine until today. Had to replace my laptop. Tried to put mouse into pairing mode hold button on bottom 3 - 5+ seconds - WILL NOT enter pairing mode, just turns on with a steady blue worthless light....
  8. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect: Hi I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530. I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair: Hello, I have bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse about 6 months ago and until today it worked just fine. Today it randomly disconnected while I was working on my laptop and now it won't connect again. I hold the button at the bottom, the LED starts flashing, mouse...