Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucG.3, Oct 16, 2021.

1. LucG.3 Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep being enabled and disabled 3 of 4 times a second, continuously. It started happening I believe, update before last. I have uninstalled it, rebooted, re-installed. I have downloaded my latest bluetooth drivers from MSI and installed them, but still there is a Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator listed in device manager and the wild blinking of my headsets only stops when that is disabled in device manager, which in turn makes bluetooth unusable entire

:)

LucG.3, Oct 16, 2021

2. microsoft bluetooth enumerator missing in windows 10

Hi Vishnu,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator comes into play when you plug the Bluetooth device without the driver wherein Windows 7 automatically installs its driver.

After Windows detect Bluetooth device, it is controlled by Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and not the third-party driver.

Here's a way to install the Bluetooth driver released by the manufacturer to fix problem.

Method 1: Rename the Bth.inf file

Rename the %WINDIR%\inf\Bth.inf file to Bth.bak before you install or reinstall the third-party device or stack.

To rename the file, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R, open Run, type
      %windir%\inf in the Open box, and then click
      OK
    • Right-click Bth.inf, and then click
      Rename.
    • Rename Bth.inf to Bth.bak, and then press ENTER.
    Method 2:
    Download the Bluetooth driver from manufacturer’s website.

Method 3: Install the bluetooth driver

• Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then press
      Enter.
    • Locate the device.
    • Right-click the device, and then click Update Driver.
    • Follow the steps that appear on the screen in the Hardware Update Wizard to specify your own driver for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Konrad_H Win User
    Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator interfering with audio

Hi,

I'm using windows 10 on my MacBook Pro (2019) via Bootcamp and I'm experience audio issues.

When I connect a bluetooth speaker or headphones the sound output is choppy. However, if I disable the Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator, the sound output goes back to normal. Unfortunately, this is not
    an option for me because I need the LE bluetooth for my bluetooth mouse (Logi Vertical mouse).

So, how can I make my audio work properly alongside Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator ?

Thank you,

Konrad

Konrad_H, Oct 16, 2021
  4. jeraldWG Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" (DualShock 4) device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller (by holding SHARE + PS), i went to check the Device
    Manager, and found out that "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" is missing on the list, only "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" appears.

The Bluetooth LE Enumerator is what works as the Device Detector, and i can't find a way to re-install it.

jeraldWG, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

2. Bluetooth headphones rapid allow/disallow cycling post-W11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones rapid allow/disallow cycling post-W11 install: I installed Windows 11 on my 4 month old Asus TUF Gaming F15 laptop this week. Since install I have been unable to use Bluetooth connected headphones. The headphones pair, but then the system sound output cycles between headphones & speakers very, very quickly, so neither...
  3. Bluetooth headphones rapid allow/disallow cycling post-W11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones rapid allow/disallow cycling post-W11 install: I installed Windows 11 on my 4 month old Asus TUF Gaming F15 laptop this week. Since install I have been unable to use Bluetooth connected headphones. The headphones pair, but then the system sound output cycles between headphones & speakers very, very quickly, so neither...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...: Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep being enabled and disabled 3 of 4 times a second, continuously. It started happening I believe, update before last. I have...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...: Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep being enabled and disabled 3 of 4 times a second, continuously. It started happening I believe, update before last. I have...
  6. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking: Bluetooth keeps turning on and automatically and continuously, as well as items in device manager remain invisible and visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-randomly-turns-on-and-off-like-blinking/65395fb2-dc1b-4560-ae2b-8731718b2084
  7. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking: Bluetooth keeps turning on and of automatically and continuously, as well as the items in the device manager keep being invisible and visible, like refreshing the device manager. Model Honor Magic book 14, Windows 10, 19041. I have updated the Bluetooth drivers from PC...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator interfering with audio

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator interfering with audio: Hi, I'm using windows 10 on my MacBook Pro 2019 via Bootcamp and I'm experience audio issues. When I connect a bluetooth speaker or headphones the sound output is choppy. However, if I disable the Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator, the sound output goes back to normal....
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator: Why are these drivers dated 2006 and no new one out there I have all the latest Windows updates newest BIOS. I have the latest Bluetooth drivers from Intel and still my Crusher wireless will not work. It pairs and connects fine but audio is distorted. I worked on last Windows...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: Recently I had problems with my Bluetooth headset. I started to uninstall alot of Bluetooth related stuff and reinstalled them besides " Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator". After uninstalling it, my headphones wouldn't seem to show up in the "Add A Device" window. It works...