Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob.

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, im using logitech dinovo edge on a nuc 8 with Intel Wireless-AC 9560. after a restart the bluetooth enumerator gets the code 39 and cannot load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cixoos, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Cixoos Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob.

So, im using logitech dinovo edge on a nuc 8 with Intel Wireless-AC 9560. after a restart the bluetooth enumerator gets the code 39 and cannot load the driver. Then have to run the bluetooth troubleshooter to fix it. Anyone can point me to a solution to this issue? its either come frome win 10 updates or bt drivers updates. I tried rolling back some drivers, but issue is persistent. 21h1 19043.1110

:)

Cixoos, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 31, 2021
  3. microsoft bluetooth enumerator missing in windows 10

Hi Vishnu,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator comes into play when you plug the Bluetooth device without the driver wherein Windows 7 automatically installs its driver.

After Windows detect Bluetooth device, it is controlled by Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and not the third-party driver.

Here's a way to install the Bluetooth driver released by the manufacturer to fix problem.

Method 1: Rename the Bth.inf file

Rename the %WINDIR%\inf\Bth.inf file to Bth.bak before you install or reinstall the third-party device or stack.

To rename the file, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R, open Run, type
      %windir%\inf in the Open box, and then click
      OK
    • Right-click Bth.inf, and then click
      Rename.
    • Rename Bth.inf to Bth.bak, and then press ENTER.
    Method 2:
    Download the Bluetooth driver from manufacturer’s website.

Method 3: Install the bluetooth driver

• Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then press
      Enter.
    • Locate the device.
    • Right-click the device, and then click Update Driver.
    • Follow the steps that appear on the screen in the Hardware Update Wizard to specify your own driver for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob.

Bluetooth LE enumerator code 10

Hi Ritesh,

To resolve your issue with Bluetooth LE enumerator, we suggest that you
    run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to check and fix issues with devices and hardware.

• Open Control Panel by right click on Start Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on the View all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob.

1. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator-Code 39- after a restart-keyboard prob. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator

2. Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3: Hey,I stumbled across that my wireless and Bluetooth module in my network settings have gone missing. Not sure when this happened, but I went to check updates and there was nothing new to update. I disabled my Ethernet settings and troubleshoot for wireless connection and...
  3. Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3: Hey,I stumbled across that my wireless and Bluetooth module in my network settings have gone missing. Not sure when this happened, but I went to check updates and there was nothing new to update. I disabled my Ethernet settings and troubleshoot for wireless connection and...
  4. Keyboard drivers suddenly corrupted with code 39?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard drivers suddenly corrupted with code 39?: Hello; I've been recently experiencing an issue today in which after accidentally hibernating my computer, the keyboard drives seem to have become abruptly corrupted or deleted with an "Object Name not found" error. I've seen a similar discussion for this but that was for...
  5. Code 39 fix for Windows

Code 39 fix for Windows: Hello, I have been struggling with this issue for weeks now. The USB ports of my laptop, Windows 10 Home x64 version 1909 , suddenly decided that they would not recognize any device. They still charge. When I open the device manager, the only thing I see under "Universal...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator: Why are these drivers dated 2006 and no new one out there I have all the latest Windows updates newest BIOS. I have the latest Bluetooth drivers from Intel and still my Crusher wireless will not work. It pairs and connects fine but audio is distorted. I worked on last Windows...
  7. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  8. lecteur cd code 39

lecteur cd code 39: bonjour j'ai un lecteur dvd qui a marché très bien jusqu'à présent et aujourd'hui je n'ai plus de lecteur cd (alimentation est bonne lecteur sata) sur le gestionnaire de périphérique le lecteur est présent il y a un triangle problème quand je clique sur le lecteur il...
  9. orrpcorrupt driver----code 39

orrpcorrupt driver----code 39: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orrpcorrupt-driver-code-39/7b4296ee-302f-49bb-bd98-7618c2c48261
  10. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluetooth enumerator error code 39