Windows 10: microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart

Discus and support microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am using microsoft bluetooth keyboard QSZ-00015 with Lenovo Yoga C940 laptop. I have no problem paring the two. but every time I restart, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GuySHan, Dec 22, 2020.

1. GuySHan Win User

microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart

Hi
    I am using microsoft bluetooth keyboard QSZ-00015

with Lenovo Yoga C940 laptop.

I have no problem paring the two. but every time I restart, the keyboard wont connect, I need to remove and add the keyboard every time I use it.

I tried to update the driver no update,

I'd be happy to get a solution

Thanks

:)

GuySHan, Dec 22, 2020

2. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 22, 2020
  4. ee26 Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

Thema:

1. microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart - Similar Threads - microsoft bluetooth keyboard

2. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  3. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  4. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  5. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  6. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Ethernet disconnecting after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet disconnecting after every restart: Hi all, recently I am having this issue where I would be disconnected from Ethernet after every restart or wake from sleep. I will have to run the troubleshooter and it would fix magically in a few minutes. However, this is annoying and I did not change anything. Does anyone...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  9. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  10. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...