Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 will not pair with Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 will not pair with Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased this mouse, and it will not pair with my Windows 10 machine. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803 build 17134.228. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MattBadd, Sep 27, 2018.

1. MattBadd Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 will not pair with Windows 10 laptop

I just purchased this mouse, and it will not pair with my Windows 10 machine. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803 build 17134.228. I have verified that I have the latest version of the Bluetooth driver on the laptop and the correct driver for the mouse.

When I put the mouse in pairing mode, it does not show up in my list of available devices (other devices in the neighborhood do show up).

I tried the same thing on my colleague's laptop (running the same Windows image) and it worked just fine. I could buy 20 mice for the cost of a commercial support ticket, the support agent suggested I post the question here.

:)

MattBadd, Sep 27, 2018

2. Bluetooth Pairing Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on windows 10

Old title: Bluetooth Pairing Issue

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad model 20BX005GUS with Windows Pro 10 and can't get it to discover the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse. The mouse comes up under Bluetooth as a paring option but then says it's not discoverable when I try to pair them. Any suggestions?
    Have tried all the suggestions on Microsofts Support site and no luck. Thanks!

James G Patton, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Pairing Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on windows 10

Hi,

I have a similar issue installing the Microsoft Mobile 3600 Bluetooth mouse on my parents Lenovo T510 with Windows 10 installed on it. The pc can find the old Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000, but when I try to search with bluetooth for the Mobile 3600
    mouse it cannot detect it.

I have tried the mouse on my Surface pro and there pairing is really easy so I know the device is not defective.

Are there any suggestions to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Michael5_78, Sep 27, 2018
  4. mushyspud Win User

microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 not working but showing as paired.

I have an AUROS x3 running Windows 10. I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 for use with the laptop but it has started showing as paired in my bluetooth devices list but does not move respond to any movement or mouse clicks. If I unpair and re pair
    it works for no more than 15 seconds before going off again! I would be immeasurably grateful if someone is able to tell me what I am doing wrong!

Thanks

mushyspud, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 will not pair with Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse

2. Microsoft Mouse 3600 visible but wont pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse 3600 visible but wont pair: I installed a Qumox Bluetooth NIC v4.0 with CSR Harmony drivers. I can see the mouse icon but pairing fails. I have reinstalled the drivers but the same thing happens. Also, blue and green lights are flashing on the mouse as expected....
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10: How do I pair the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse with my HP Laptop running under Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-on-windows-10/0c2b1763-7248-4593-bf11-ecfb5bd32591
  4. Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode: I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer said it was paired, the mouse wasn't working. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices and tried to repair it. It's...
  5. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

9. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®: Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser). In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only...
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected: I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 pairing

2. microsoft bluetooth mouse pairing

3. microsoft bluetooth mouse not pairing

4. microsoft mouse 3600 not pairing,
  5. microsoft 3600 mouse wont pair,
  6. microsoft bluetooth mouse pairing windows 10,
  7. how to pair microsoft bluetooth mouse,
  8. microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 loc:US,
  9. pair microsoft mouse with a new laptop,
  10. mouse not pairing windows 10,
  11. microsoft 3600 mouse drivers,