Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600® in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BondQ, Nov 11, 2018.

1. BondQ Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

Hello fellows,

I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser).

In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only setting for wheel button (touching wheel).

How to set this functions?

Thank you for help.

:)

BondQ, Nov 11, 2018
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600® :)

MyaP10, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 paired but not working "the solution"

If your Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stopped working

here is the steps to solve it:

1. remove the device from the Bluetooth connected devices

2. https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00001#techspecs-connect (chose downloads then download mouse and keyboard center for your windows version "will be detected automatically" )

3. install the download application

4. pair your microsoft mouse

5. the application will detect the mouse

6. its working now Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600® :)

Bassem Aboulsoud, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600® - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse

2. Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.: My Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse is dead and I am unable to find a charger for it. I see online it mentions it has batteries; however, I do not see where I could take a cover off for replacement. Is it actually re-chargeable? I see a port in the front of the mouse. What...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.: My Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse is dead and I am unable to find a charger for it. I see online it mentions it has batteries; however, I do not see where I could take a cover off for replacement. Is it actually re-chargeable? I see a port in the front of the mouse. What...
  4. New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse: Hi there!I've recently bought the abovementioned mouse, which is btw. superb for my needs, and I'd like to know if it goes to sleep automatically when idle to save power both laptop and mouse power.I couldn't find any specific setting option in the Microsoft Mouse And...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10: How do I pair the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse with my HP Laptop running under Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-on-windows-10/0c2b1763-7248-4593-bf11-ecfb5bd32591
  6. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

10. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected: I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse 3600