Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System...

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. I recently received several Microsoft system updates and my new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse started disconnecting upon Shut Down. It stays paired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Curlyque, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Curlyque Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System...

Hello. I recently received several Microsoft system updates and my new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse started disconnecting upon Shut Down. It stays paired to the computer, but when I turn the system back on - the mouse will not work. I have to unpair the mouse, restart the computer, pair the mouse and it will work. If I Restart the computer, the mouse will still work which makes me think the problem may be in the startup settings ??, but I don't know enough to fix it. I have been through many other posts about unchecking the power management settings and such and nothing has helped. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Curlyque, Nov 21, 2020
  2. MacDonell Win User

Microsoft Modern Mouse (Bluetooth) Scroll Wheel not working.

the scroll wheel on my Microsoft Modern Mouse (Bluetooth) stopped working. I have done all troubleshooting steps: system updates, installed Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center, disconnected mouse and reconnected. Nothing has worked yet. Haven't yet tried
    it on a different PC. Don't have another Microsoft PC. Have a MacBook, but not sure the mouse can work on that. Any suggestions?

MacDonell, Nov 21, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Making it Better with Bluetooth Technology v4.0

Microsoft's Windows 8 announcement introduces native support for Bluetooth v4.0. Bluetooth v4.0 enabled products running the Windows 8 operating system, such as the new Surface tablet, will be Bluetooth Smart Ready products, enabling them to connect to familiar Bluetooth devices, like wireless speakers, and to the next generation of ultra power-efficient Bluetooth Smart products now coming to market.

Last weeks' Microsoft announcement is an acknowledgement of the massive Bluetooth ecosystem and strong consumer demand for secure, convenient wireless connectivity the technology provides," said Suke Jawanda, Bluetooth SIG CMO. "With Bluetooth v4.0 incorporated into the Windows operating system, hardware and software developers will have increased opportunities to provide new devices, applications, and services for their customers. Securely feeding web services and applications with cloud friendly data via a Bluetooth connection is a key component in the shift to cloud computing and more broadly, the Internet of Things."

OS-level support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology in Windows 8 allows hardware and software developers to tap into the billions-strong market of Bluetooth products in a scalable way. App developers will be able to use an API to feed data collected from Bluetooth Smart low-energy sensors, like a fitness monitor or medical device, to an application running on a Bluetooth Smart Ready product like the Microsoft Surface.

The launch of Bluetooth v4.0 unleashed a wave of new Bluetooth Smart and Smart Ready devices which provide manufactures and developers the opportunity to create the next generation of devices and software applications that will transform the way consumers interact with their technology. Microsoft is the latest in a list of companies utilizing Bluetooth v4.0 and the technology's low energy capabilities, a list that also includes major brands like Nike, Samsung, Panasonic, Nintendo, Sony and Ford, among others. Bluetooth technology's massive ecosystem is expected to expand remarkably within the next five years reaching 20 billion cumulative Bluetooth enabled device shipments by 2017.

btarunr, Nov 21, 2020
  4. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System...

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System... :)

MyaP10, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects on Shut Down but not Restart after Microsoft System... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. No signal after restart or shut down.

No signal after restart or shut down.: When I try to shut down my PC, all fans e.t.c. turn off, and display cuts, but if I turn power back on, my monitor displays no input. The problem is the same if I restart, only my computer does not turn of at all. If I hold down the power button, I can make the PC boot into...
  5. Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly: I purchased the Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop pair: The mouse and keyboard combo. The mouse seems to disconnect/stop working whenever it feels like it. If I'm not playing a game, it doesn't happen as often, but either way it will suddenly stop moving or responding to mouse...
  6. Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly: I purchased the Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop pair: The mouse and keyboard combo. The mouse seems to disconnect/stop working whenever it feels like it. If I'm not playing a game, it doesn't happen as often, but either way it will suddenly stop moving or responding to mouse...
  7. Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly

8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse not shutting down nor working

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse not shutting down nor working: Hi!I have been using this mouse love it for about 3 years with no relevant problems if any, this community helped me with many solutions, such as the update of the drivers, the power managment, etc. However, few days ago, I pressed the back button to shut it down, as always,...
  9. microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft bluetooth keyboard disconnect every restart: Hi I am using microsoft bluetooth keyboard QSZ-00015 with Lenovo Yoga C940 laptop. I have no problem paring the two. but every time I restart, the keyboard wont connect, I need to remove and add the keyboard every time I use it. I tried to update the driver no update,...
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...