Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bough a new Avita Pura Notebook a month ago and WIN10 HOME is bundled. A Microsoft Bluetooth mouse has been installed as a external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HUNTERCHEUNG, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue

Hello,

I bough a new Avita Pura Notebook a month ago and WIN10 HOME is bundled.

A Microsoft Bluetooth mouse has been installed as a external device. Everything is working fine after first installation. Whenever the notebook is in low battery 20~30% level, the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse is no longer to operate. USB Bluetooth device adapter has been removed from notebook, Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request failed would be found from Device Manager.

Notebook Bluetooth device function will become normal whenever the notebook recharge to 40% or higher.

Does the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse has the compatibility issue for the Avita Pura notebook?

Thanks,

Hunter

* Moved from Mobile devices

:)

HUNTERCHEUNG, Feb 13, 2020

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 13, 2020
  4. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue :)

MyaP10, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue

1. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse

2. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  3. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  4. Mouse/usb/bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/usb/bluetooth issues: Issue:- Bluetooth mice will not stay connected to Surface Book 3. There is the ping of disconnection and then one for reconnection about every 45 seconds to a minute, but sometimes it randomly works for a whole day. I've listed everything I've tried further down. It works...
  5. Mouse/usb/bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/usb/bluetooth issues: Issue:- Bluetooth mice will not stay connected to Surface Book 3. There is the ping of disconnection and then one for reconnection about every 45 seconds to a minute, but sometimes it randomly works for a whole day. I've listed everything I've tried further down. It works...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth QHG-00015 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth QHG-00015 issue: Hi all, i bought in last Friday new Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth - QHG-00015 few things i want to know: 1. this set know to work in same time with 2 pc's? 2. if no why i need to re-connected the Bluetooth every time again and again? the devices already paired?...
  7. Bluetooth Microsoft mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Microsoft mouse: Bluetooth Microsoft mouse not working on new HP laptop, Windows 10 after suggested bluetooth update in HP Assistant? Looks fine in Device setting. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-microsoft-mouse/7b652164-d402-430f-a814-fec646b2c6d9
  8. Help, bluetooth mouse issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, bluetooth mouse issues: Everything was working fine until I got a new ssd and cloned my OS on to it. Now my logitech g604 mouse takes 5 minutes to pair with the PC at startup. And when the mouse goes idle, it takes a long time for it reconnect to BT. So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled the BT...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.: Hi, Is there a hack that allows you to bypass using the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. No matter how long I press it, It does does enable bluetooth pairing. Thanks Nick...
  10. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues: Hi guys, recently purchased Microsoft Precision Mouse & Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/microsoft-precision-mouse/8r2x2zwv803p?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...