Windows 10: Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in

Discus and support Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The led is always on! I can't turn off the mouse and i can't connect it to my pc because i can't go in bind mode with the press 5 seconds bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maschanck, Sep 19, 2021.

1. maschanck Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in

The led is always on! I can't turn off the mouse and i can't connect it to my pc because i can't go in bind mode with the press 5 seconds bluetooth button... It does nothing i don't know why...

:)

maschanck, Sep 19, 2021

2. mapping bluetooth heatset call button

is there a program or something that can change what my bluetooth headset button does? i want to use it for chat programs so the ability to press a talk button is essential. so i need to use the call button to press enter or spacebar or left click or something.

anyone else done something like this before?

Geofrancis, Sep 19, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Making it Better with Bluetooth Technology v4.0

Microsoft's Windows 8 announcement introduces native support for Bluetooth v4.0. Bluetooth v4.0 enabled products running the Windows 8 operating system, such as the new Surface tablet, will be Bluetooth Smart Ready products, enabling them to connect to familiar Bluetooth devices, like wireless speakers, and to the next generation of ultra power-efficient Bluetooth Smart products now coming to market.

Last weeks' Microsoft announcement is an acknowledgement of the massive Bluetooth ecosystem and strong consumer demand for secure, convenient wireless connectivity the technology provides," said Suke Jawanda, Bluetooth SIG CMO. "With Bluetooth v4.0 incorporated into the Windows operating system, hardware and software developers will have increased opportunities to provide new devices, applications, and services for their customers. Securely feeding web services and applications with cloud friendly data via a Bluetooth connection is a key component in the shift to cloud computing and more broadly, the Internet of Things."

OS-level support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology in Windows 8 allows hardware and software developers to tap into the billions-strong market of Bluetooth products in a scalable way. App developers will be able to use an API to feed data collected from Bluetooth Smart low-energy sensors, like a fitness monitor or medical device, to an application running on a Bluetooth Smart Ready product like the Microsoft Surface.

The launch of Bluetooth v4.0 unleashed a wave of new Bluetooth Smart and Smart Ready devices which provide manufactures and developers the opportunity to create the next generation of devices and software applications that will transform the way consumers interact with their technology. Microsoft is the latest in a list of companies utilizing Bluetooth v4.0 and the technology's low energy capabilities, a list that also includes major brands like Nike, Samsung, Panasonic, Nintendo, Sony and Ford, among others. Bluetooth technology's massive ecosystem is expected to expand remarkably within the next five years reaching 20 billion cumulative Bluetooth enabled device shipments by 2017.

btarunr, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in [​IMG]

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Thema:

1. Microsoft bluetooth mouse! The bluetooth button do nothing when i press in - Similar Threads - Microsoft bluetooth mouse

2. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  3. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  4. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  7. MOUSE KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN I PRESS THE MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOUSE KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN I PRESS THE MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON: Hi, I've been having an issue with my Lenovo yoga laptop when i use it with an external mouse either bluetooth or wired. When i press the middle mouse button the mouse disconnects for a moment and then reconnects. I've noticed this happeneing only in the last few...
  8. Bluetooth Microsoft mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Microsoft mouse: Bluetooth Microsoft mouse not working on new HP laptop, Windows 10 after suggested bluetooth update in HP Assistant? Looks fine in Device setting. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-microsoft-mouse/7b652164-d402-430f-a814-fec646b2c6d9
  9. Touchpad buttons stop working when bluetooth mouse is disconnected

Touchpad buttons stop working when bluetooth mouse is disconnected: Hi I have an issue whereby when I disconnect my Bluetooth mouse on my laptop, the left and right click buttons stop functioning on my touchpad! It is quite annoying as the only way to get the touchpad buttons to work again is to either re-connect the bluetooth mouse, or...
  10. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse middle button problem

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse middle button problem: i'm bought Microsoft RJN-00031 Bluetooth Mouse but while i'm using it middle button suddenly stops working after i open Microsoft mouse and keyboard center it comes back its so annoying i have to do that every time this happens because i literally changed my old mouse because...