Windows 10: microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

Discus and support microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known. How can I get the PIN?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaPatlak, Apr 27, 2019.

1. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known.

How can I get the PIN?

:)

JoshuaPatlak, Apr 27, 2019

2. Pin for Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

I've been using this mouse on my computer for about two years now. However, my Bluetooth turned off, and the mouse was disconnected. Upon trying to reconnect the mouse, I'm asked for a PIN number, and I've tried multiple pins, even ones suggested in other
    help forums yet none of them seem to work.

I have Windows 10, and I'm not sure if this is just my mouse not working, or a fault with the Bluetooth on my computer.

The mouse turns on just fine, and I can even turn on the Bluetooth function.

termiticide, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft Notebook 5000 Mouse asking for PIN code

I have had a miscrosoft notebook mouse 5000 working great on my windows 10 Dell computer. Today it stopped working as it has a time or two in the past. I have always been able to uninstall and then reinstall and it works fine. k Today - after the recent
    update - when I go to setting - bluetooth - it will see the mouse but asks for a pin number. This has never happened before. I tried 1111, 0000, 1234 but nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TomNuckols, Apr 27, 2019
  4. ipellant Win User

microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 windows 10

Microsoft Notebook 5000 is an early Bluetooth mouse... Mine is labelled Manufactured October 2008.

It has always been difficult to bind. It works OK in Windows 10... but is not a good mouse to begin with.

Binding can take a few tries. It will work.. a new mouse is the best answer.

ipellant, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

1. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number? - Similar Threads - microsoft bluetooth notebook

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile keyboard 5000 and it had low batteries and when changed now red and green lights flash and it doesn't work. I have tried pushing the bluetooth button but it doesn't help....
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  4. Microsoft Mouse 5000 stopped working

Microsoft Mouse 5000 stopped working: The mouse stopped working, the blue light at the bottom stays on but the mouse isn't responding. I changed the batteries, pressed the reconnect button, pulled out the USB dongle and re-inserted it, reinstalled the drivers and I tried connecting it to another computer but...
  5. 5000 mouse not seen on bluetooth

5000 mouse not seen on bluetooth: My mouse quit talking with my Windows 10 64 bit Bluetooth. I deleted it and then tried to pair it again but the system is asking for a pin # and it has never needed one before. I tried 0000 but that does not work. The Bluetooth does not "see" the device but the system is...
  6. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  7. 5000 mouse

5000 mouse: I purchased a Microsoft wireless comfort 5050 desktop for my wife. She loves the keyboard...…….. but not the mouse. Is there a way I can use the 5000 mous on a different computer?...
  8. Bluetooth Mouse Pin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Mouse Pin: I am using windows through bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to connect the apple magic mouse using bluetooth it asks for a pin and I don't have a pin since its a mouse and not a phone or another device. What can I do to get it to work? A while ago before I switched...
  9. Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse

Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse: Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse transceiver is broken? How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-5000-comfort-keyboard-and-mouse/0aa005ae-82ee-4690-841b-394a7f79185a
  10. Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard

Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard: Where do I find pin number to add Bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pin-number-for-bluetooth-keyboard/64b58356-2a01-46eb-b363-644ead9f5687

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 pin

2. microsoft bluetooth mouse 5000 pin

3. microsoft mouse 5000 pin number

4. pin for microsoft bluetooth mouse 5000,
  5. bluetooth mouse 5000 pin,
  6. pin for microsoft mouse 5000,
  7. Microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse pin,
  8. microsoft bluetooth 5000 asks for pin,
  9. microsot bluetooth mouse 5000 pin,
  10. microsoft mouse 5000 pairing pin,
  11. how to pair microsoft notebook mouse 5000 PIN,