Windows 10: microsoft boot management

Discus and support microsoft boot management in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows failled to start a recent hardware or software might be the cause to fix the problem /EFI\Microsoft/boot/BCD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andrew larcuente, May 21, 2023.

1. microsoft boot management

windows failled to start a recent hardware or software might be the cause to fix the problem /EFI\Microsoft/boot/BCD

:)

andrew larcuente, May 21, 2023

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 21, 2023
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 21, 2023
  4. microsoft boot management

Device Manager error - Microsoft Management Console has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you getting this error message only when you try to open Device Manager or other programs as well?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to check if the issue still persist in the Safe Mode environment.

Method 1: Safe Mode.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
    • Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press
      ENTER.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 21, 2023
Thema:

microsoft boot management

1. microsoft boot management - Similar Threads - microsoft boot management

2. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  3. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  4. microsoft boot management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft boot management: windows failled to start a recent hardware or software might be the cause to fix the problem /EFI\Microsoft/boot/BCD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-boot-management/c3db4a31-02b6-4b96-a4af-c1fc43be9755
  5. microsoft boot management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft boot management: windows failled to start a recent hardware or software might be the cause to fix the problem /EFI\Microsoft/boot/BCD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-boot-management/c3db4a31-02b6-4b96-a4af-c1fc43be9755
  6. Boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot manager: hi,today I went into the bios to see a setting and I noticed that the boot is set to a hard disk while windows is installed on the ssd, does anyone know how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/c25a7936-f6c8-4469-9937-896a39cb192e
  7. Boot manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot manager: Hello I am a windows 10 user and recently windows boot manager popped up when I was starting up my pc. Idk what to do so I clicked esc. Please tell me what this is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/b5153979-fe6f-4015-a8ce-93ed87215c20
  8. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Manager: Why does Boot Manager come up every time I start up my computer. If I hit the escape key on the Boot Manager window the computer goes to the log in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/f7fa3ccc-a9f6-4248-9eba-8a279e467825
  9. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Manager: Hi there I am a systems developer and have need of two installations of windows 10. I currently have windows 10 installed on one SSD I have installed another version on an additional SSD I was hoping at boot that the boot manager program would give me the option of...
  10. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Manager: I have an older acer laptop that states that my Boot Manager is missing. I want to try to get this working to give to my grandson. My current laptop is also an Acer. Can I create a usb recovery drive to re install on the old computer? How do I go about doing this without...