Windows 10: Microsoft Boot up PIN Number

Discus and support Microsoft Boot up PIN Number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am replacing my desk to with another one, and I created a new PIN number on the new one. At one point in bringing the new one up to date with the old... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mat Bobsil, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft Boot up PIN Number

I am replacing my desk to with another one, and I created a new PIN number on the new one. At one point in bringing the new one up to date with the old one, I had a problem and thought I could resolve the problem by restarting. When I entered the newly created PIN it was not accepted. I tried it several time until I was locked out.

How can I get my PIN to work or get a new PIN?

:)

Mat Bobsil, Nov 13, 2019
  2. ROCKIEBOW Win User

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Nov 13, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Microsoft Boot up PIN Number

how to reset pin number

Hi,

Step 1: In the Lock screen, click on the I forgot my PIN link.

Step 2: Enter your Microsoft account password and click Next.

Step 3: If you have two-step verification turned on for your Microsoft account, you have to enter the recovery email address or phone number to verify your ownership.

Step 4: Enter the security code you’ve received from Microsoft, and click Next.

Step 5: Click on Continue to confirm. A popup will appear and you’re prompted to set up a PIN. Enter at least a minimum 4 digit new PIN number you want for your Microsoft account

After resetting PIN successfully, you can now sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account using the new PIN. However, the "I forgot my PIN" option is only available at the sign-in screen when using a Microsoft account. If you are using a local account,
    follow steps in Option 2.

If you are using a local account and forgot your PIN code, log in with your password and follow these steps below to reset your PIN.

Step 1: On your lock screen, under the PIN entry box, select Sign-in options and sign in with your password.

Step 2: Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, and click on I forgot my PIN.

Step 3: Type your account password and click OK.

Step 4: Enter your new PIN in the fields and click OK. Then a new PIN is created.

Good luck

EdwardMyers2020, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Boot up PIN Number

1. Microsoft Boot up PIN Number - Similar Threads - Microsoft Boot PIN

2. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  3. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  4. Pin number start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin number start up: The screen to enter my pin number does not populate after starting up my computer. I get the startup screen with picture/time/date, but when you click to get to the next screen to enter your pin, everything freezes. I can't even control-alt-delete my way out of this. A hard...
  5. Pin number start up

Pin number start up: The screen to enter my pin number does not populate after starting up my computer. I get the startup screen with picture/time/date, but when you click to get to the next screen to enter your pin, everything freezes. I can't even control-alt-delete my way out of this. A hard...
  6. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. PIN Number

PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  9. Microsoft 365 PIN number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft 365 PIN number: Hi, My wife is trying to set up her new computer and activate Office. It is asking for a PIN number. I do not have any record of ever setting up a PIN number. How do we get past this so she can successfully set up Office? Thank you in advance, Greg Melton originally...
  10. PIN number for new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number for new Microsoft account: I'm trying to log into my Xbox Live account but it's asking me for a PIN number I never set, and the account I am logged into while doing this is a different email. I even tried creating a new account to log into, but the same issue came up. How can I access and change my PIN...