Windows 10: Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel...

Discus and support Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel...

How to EXPORT Favorites to a Bookmark.html file with Microsoft Edge?

Appreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time tAppreciate your interest in tAppreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this
    time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.he new Windows. It seems that we only have
    the option that you mentioned at this time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option Appreciate your interest in the new Windows.
    It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available
    in the Edge Browser.which is available in the Edge Browser.o export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that yAppreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time to export the
    Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.ou provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion
    using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.

which it is thank you then yes hoo hey hee haw there in and once again all to day good

bobsmith456789, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel...

1. Microsoft bring back another feature of Edge legacy: the option to pin the favorites panel... - Similar Threads - Microsoft bring another

2. Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools: Once upon a time, a great company had a vision to put personal computing in the hands of millions of Americans. It also happened, the magical fairy king who made all things possible with the click click of <ENTER> had a semi-secret passage to the inner chambers of the magic...
  3. Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools: Once upon a time, a great company had a vision to put personal computing in the hands of millions of Americans. It also happened, the magical fairy king who made all things possible with the click click of <ENTER> had a semi-secret passage to the inner chambers of the magic...
  4. How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?: Greetings, I'm trying to backup Edge legacy favorites. A tutorial says they are located in this folder: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\ However, the backup program gave errors on these files:...
  5. Microsoft Edge Legacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Legacy: I cannot uninstall Edge Chromium, and even though I tried all the other solutions, it says "Uninstalling Microsoft Edge is disabled by your administrator." And then there is a UAC User Account Control Prompt when I try to delete it. [ATTACH] [Domain covered for Privacy]...
  6. Windows 10 update will bring another Control Panel feature to Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update will bring another Control Panel feature to Settings: Ever since Windows 8, Microsoft has included two methods of changing system settings – Control Panel and modern Settings. Over the past few years, Settings app has slowly become more functional and it’s also getting more of Control Panel’s capabilities, including the Windows...
  7. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  8. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  9. Pinning favorites open in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning favorites open in Edge: I had previously tried the Beta version and discovered that there didn’t seem to be a way of pinning open my favourites panel (NOT bar) and having them stay open when the browser is closed and reopned. I had already had to change from having it on the right with Internet...
  10. Backing up favorites in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Backing up favorites in edge: Went to backup my favourites in edge earlier today and did a google on how to achieve it and an article came up from this site. Followed the info from the page that came up actually it's one that Brink has written. I opened file explorer and copied the ''...