Windows 10: Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] You may have seen Dolby Vision on TVs and a few other devices; but now, Microsoft is bringing you the first ever game console which supports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

Source: Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox: Dolby Vision on the Xbox, Explained - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Dolby Vision for Xbox One Insiders - 1810 System Update

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Dolby Vision for Xbox One Insiders - 1810 System Update

Source: Dolby Vision for Xbox One - 1810 System Update - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

Microsoft to Deliver BT Vision Content via Xbox 360

Microsoft Corp. and telecommunications leader BT announced they are bringing together the next-generation TV service BT Vision with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 games and entertainment system. All BT broadband customers will have the unique opportunity to receive the best in high-definition gaming, television and movies through an Xbox 360 console, in a powerful, all-in-one entertainment experience. BT Vision, which is powered by the Microsoft Mediaroom Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) platform, plans to make this first-of-its-kind device and service offering available to customers in the middle of 2008. The announcement was made during the keynote address by Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and Microsoft President Robbie Bach of the Entertainment & Devices Division at 2008 International CES on Jan. 6.

The groundbreaking partnership will enable any BT Broadband customer to use an Xbox 360 console to access the BT Vision service and its extensive library of on-demand content, giving instant access to hundreds of movies and thousands of hours of sporting events, television programming, music videos and other digital content, such as BT Vision Sport’s 242 “near-live” FA Premier League football matches.

BT Vision customers with an Xbox 360 console will gain the option of accessing BT Vision from either the Xbox 360 console or a set-top-box. The service will be available to existing and future Xbox 360 console owners.

BT Vision on Xbox will combine the richness of the Microsoft Mediaroom-enabled TV service with the benefits of next-generation gaming, as well as unique new capabilities that the integrated solution brings. Xbox LIVE, the largest online social network in the living room, will be seamlessly integrated into the experience, providing consumers with a wide range of community-based features, such as voice chat, sending and receiving text and voice messages, and accessing Xbox LIVE Marketplace, all while watching TV. For example, while a TV viewer is enjoying his favorite football game, he can receive a message from a friend inviting him to join a voice chat, or they could play a game of their own with EA SPORTS™ “FIFA Soccer.”

“We are pleased to partner with Microsoft to deliver a truly compelling connected entertainment experience to our customers,” said Dan Marks, CEO of BT Vision. “For the first time consumers in the U.K. will be able to experience the advantages of an advanced TV service together with the benefits of next-generation gaming. Our aim is to provide BT Vision on multiple platforms — giving customers greater convenience, control and flexibility over what they watch, when they watch and how they watch TV. It also means that we are able to potentially expand our BT Vision customer base by tapping into the popularity of Xbox 360.”

“This is an exciting moment in home entertainment,” said Enrique Rodriguez, corporate vice president of the Connected Television Division at Microsoft. “Last year at CES, we announced Xbox 360 on Microsoft Mediaroom as a powerful platform capable of enabling new entertainment experiences for consumers, and we are pleased to team with BT to bring this service to market. Together we are enabling BT Vision customers to be the first in the world to enjoy this next-generation TV and gaming entertainment experience.”

Source: Microsoft

Jimmy 2004, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

1. Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Brings Dolby

2. Movies&TV/ Media player, Dolby Vision, MKV, Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies&TV/ Media player, Dolby Vision, MKV, Windows11: Hi there,I used movies&tv and media playerwin11 to play .mkv file with dolby vison. HEVCThe media player remind a error 0xc00d3e8c, 'unsupported encoding setting'Windows 11 pro 22h2 22621.1928. My laptop is a licensed device for Dolby vison....
  3. Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink: Hello, I have this laptop - Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 15.6" 39.62cm FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 16GB/2TB SSD/6GB NVIDIA RTX 3060/165Hz/Windows 11/Office 2021/RGB Backlit/3months Game Pass/Phantom Blue/2.4Kg, 82JU010NIN Online at Low Prices in India Lenovo...
  4. Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink

Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink: Hello, I have this laptop - Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 15.6" 39.62cm FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 16GB/2TB SSD/6GB NVIDIA RTX 3060/165Hz/Windows 11/Office 2021/RGB Backlit/3months Game Pass/Phantom Blue/2.4Kg, 82JU010NIN Online at Low Prices in India Lenovo...
  5. dolby vision extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby vision extension: I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture...
  6. dolby vision extension

dolby vision extension: I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture...
  7. Best routes to ensure HDR10/Dolby Vision content

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best routes to ensure HDR10/Dolby Vision content: I'm on Windows 21H1 with a HDR10+ Dolby Vision compatible 4K display via a good WIFI 6 connection. As of right now all my streaming content is viewed from Microsoft Edge current build. Windows settings show HDR is enabled and my tv input shows HDR 2160 res. Am I getting the...
  8. Change label BT2020RGB or P2020 as Dolby Vision

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change label BT2020RGB or P2020 as Dolby Vision: Greetings! I was having issues enabling Dolby Vision on my Windows 10. After following this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4040263/windows-10-hdr-advanced-color-settings I ran DxDiag Report. I found out that Windows 10 was telling me that my display was...
  9. Xbox Live vision camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Live vision camera: I need a driver to be able to use my Xbox Live Vision camera on my laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/xbox-live-vision-camera/f1ecbfe5-4dd0-4cfb-b656-972d7da60008
  10. Dolby Vision for Xbox One Insiders - 1810 System Update

in Windows 10 News
    Dolby Vision for Xbox One Insiders - 1810 System Update: [img] Quickly following our news-packed Gamescom Inside Xbox show, we have even more news for our Xbox Insiders as Dolby Vision™ HDR releases today on Xbox! Starting with the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings, Xbox Insiders with a compatible TV can enjoy Dolby Vision...