Windows 10: Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

Discus and support Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My MS IntelliMouse would not reconnect. I have rebooted all systems Surface and Mouse, replaced batteries in the mouse and still no joy. I have ignore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoadmasterC5, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

My MS IntelliMouse would not reconnect. I have rebooted all systems Surface and Mouse, replaced batteries in the mouse and still no joy. I have ignore the previous mouse connection in attempt to reinstall the mouse as a new mouse. I can connect but it ask for a Microsoft device pin. Where do I find the device Pin? Please help. Loadmaster in distress.

:)

LoadmasterC5, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse, the Return of an Icon

The first Microsoft Intellimouse dates all the way back to 1996. Backed by a remarkable track record, the Intellimouse brought us many innovations that included the incorporation of a scroll wheel, optical sensor, and auxiliary buttons. A wireless model was also released to the public. Despite its popularity, Microsoft eventually discontinued the product in 2012. And now, five years later, the company announced the latest iteration to the series, the Classic Intellimouse, at their recent Surface Book 2 launch event.

Nostalgia is strong on the Classic Intellimouse. It clearly borrows a lot of the design elements from the original Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The ergonomic design is completemented perfectly by a clean, black and grey theme. The red tail light has been changed in favor of a white color to make the mouse look sleeker than ever. There are five buttons on the Classic Intellimouse's body, and three of them are user-customizable. A new 3200 DPI sensor is also hidden in its interior. With the help of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, precise tracking is possible even on glass surfaces. The mouse's report rate is impressive as well coming in at 1000 reports per second. The Classic connects to the computer through a standard wired USB 2.0 connection.

Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues KRaQfJU2FZGzXsHh_thm.jpg

Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues u8FlzNXWlxuL0awx_thm.jpg

Most windows users won't have to worry about compatibility, since the Classic Intellimouse works fine in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 environments. Windows 10 S users won't be able to customize the three programmable buttons though. As for Apple Mac users, I'm sorry, you're out of luck on this one.

Microsoft has put the Classic Intellimouse up on sale for $39.99 at their online store.

Source: Microsoft

Chino, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Left-handed Microsoft Pro Intellimouse?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Microsoft Pro Intellimouse. I understand that the left handed version of Microsoft Pro Intellimouse is unavailable.

We always appreciate our customer’s feedback, and your feedback and suggestions are very important to us. Hence, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the products.

Please select the Category as Devices & drivers and sub category as USB Keyboard and Mouse.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

Hello Hans,

As it turns out, the latest driver for Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer is
    IntelliPoint 8.2. IntelliPoint 8.2 includes support for the Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse. You must have a minimum of 1024x600 display resolution to run the practice application. However, it seems that it is only compatible with Windows 7. I would
    like to confirm if you were able to use the mouse in Windows 10. In regard with your other concerns, I suggest that you take the device to the store where you bought it.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

1. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft IntelliMouse connection

2. BT Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT Connection Issues: Hi, I have a strange problem that has driven me crazy for the last 3 days. I am trying to use dynamic lock for my laptop. However, my phone can not connect to the laptop via Bluetooth. On the other hand, I have no problem while using the Windows Phone Link application or Asus...
  3. BT Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT Connection Issues: Hi, I have a strange problem that has driven me crazy for the last 3 days. I am trying to use dynamic lock for my laptop. However, my phone can not connect to the laptop via Bluetooth. On the other hand, I have no problem while using the Windows Phone Link application or Asus...
  4. Issues (re)connecting my BT earbuds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues (re)connecting my BT earbuds: [ATTACH] Device manager Trying to connect them via the Windows Settings My earbuds ("Mi True Wireless EBs Basic") won't connect to my desktop PC on which I installed a USB-Bluetooth dongle: they won't appear in the Settings, under Bluetooth devices, but two drivers for...
  5. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  6. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  7. Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034

Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034: Porque Microsoft NO a solucionado aun el tema de los controladores de esta interface ? Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034, Los productos cuando los sacan al mercado NO son nada economicos, asi que podrian darle el debido soporte para poder seguir haciendo uso...
  8. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a
  9. Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse. Originally launched in 1996, it became instantly famous with gamers and highly regarded as a great gaming mouse. The IntelliMouse 3.0 had exceptional ergonomics due to its the asymmetric from, and sculpted buttons and finger rests, making it fit...
  10. USB Intellimouse issues.

USB Intellimouse issues.: I primarily use a USB Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1A but on occasion a Wacom Pen Tablet. When the PC gets to the Startup screen the mouse isn't active. I must unplug/plug in the USB cable for it to work. Then at times I get complete crashes while the PC reboots. I can't...