Windows 10: Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in

Discus and support Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Microsoft Modern Fingerprint ID keyboard and Microsoft Surface Precision mouse. Both devices keep on freezing on Bluetooth, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntanasBal, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in

Hello,

I am using Microsoft Modern Fingerprint ID keyboard and Microsoft Surface Precision mouse. Both devices keep on freezing on Bluetooth, but plugging in the cable to either one of them fixes the problem for the next 5min. I already tried to remove Bluetooth drivers multiple times as well as removing both devices and pairing them again. I am running the latest Windows 10 build 19041, but I had this problem for the last year. I am using Gigabyte B450m Aorus motherboard and Gigabyte 1733 Wb1733D-i Wifi/Bluetooth 5.0 PCI adapter. It is internally USB plugged in as well.

I am running out of options and would really like to get rid of these super annoying issues. Maybe someone had similar problems? I am in need of help.

Thanks!

:)

AntanasBal, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jul 3, 2020
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in

1. Microsoft BTLE Keyboard and Mouse freezes when not plugged in - Similar Threads - Microsoft BTLE Keyboard

2. mouse and keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard freezing: sometimes my keyboard and mouse keeps freezing for a few seconds, its annoying, and sometimes when i type something it spams the key"examppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppple"can someone help me?...
  3. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: I have an HP 15s EG1000TX windows 11 16gb, i511 and I have a problem i. My laptop where the keyboard and mouse keep freezing from time to time like I sometimes use it for 8hrs straight and it freezers and other times it freezes right after I turn on the system. I had it...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Disconnecting when Network Adapter is Plugged In

Mouse and Keyboard Disconnecting when Network Adapter is Plugged In: Hi Good day! I have been trying to fix this but havent found any help so when i plug in my network adapter my mouse and keyboard just turn off quickly i already opened device manager and turned off the auto close the mouse and keyboard for saving energy and also did edi the...
  8. Keyboard and mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse freeze: Hello, I've finally upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. But there is a problem. While watching YouTube my keyboard and mouse randomly freezes. Never unfreeze. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating, deleting Chrome then reinstalling. This has never happened on Windows 7....
  9. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: Hey all, after some advice! New system, fresh install of win 10, after bootup all is great and after about 5 minutes, both keyboard and mouse freeze? Both are still showing powered and connected. reinstalled drivers, and clean re-install later. Same problem. Anyone...
  10. keyboard and mouse FREEZED

keyboard and mouse FREEZED: Everytimes my system reboots or restart the computer, my mouse and keyboard are freeze up. The mouse and keyboard are plugged at the back of the port. I have to unplug and plug it at the front port, and then uninstall the driver, and then restart my computer. It will...