Windows 10: microsoft bug

Discus and support microsoft bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I formatted the PC recently and I am not able to download the sea of thieves (it was 47GB if I am not mistaken), every time I reboot the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marllonmozer, Jan 18, 2019.

1. microsoft bug

I formatted the PC recently and I am not able to download the sea of thieves (it was 47GB if I am not mistaken), every time I reboot the Microsoft Store it buga everything and low GB's that go beyond the disk size of the game and not Never ends! What can I do? No way to do a disk scan or something?

:)

marllonmozer, Jan 18, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 18, 2019
  4. microsoft bug

Microsoft Edge Full screen bug

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Clear cache and cookies and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and
      saved website data and Cached data and
      files
      and click on Clear.
    Method 2: Restarting Microsoft Edge Browser.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x and select Task Manager.
    • Click on the Details tab and check if the microsoftedgeCP.exe.
    • Select all microsoftedgeCP.exe programs which are running and select End task.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

microsoft bug

1. microsoft bug - Similar Threads - microsoft bug

2. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  3. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  4. Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12: 1. CTRL ALT DELETE Lock Screen2. False Low Battery Indicator/Warning3. Microsoft Edge Not RespondingIdk how complete Windows 12 is but if it’s near completion then put these for a potential Windows 13 but knowing Microsoft’s quantity over quality thing they’ll probably just...
  5. Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12

Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12: 1. CTRL ALT DELETE Lock Screen2. False Low Battery Indicator/Warning3. Microsoft Edge Not RespondingIdk how complete Windows 12 is but if it’s near completion then put these for a potential Windows 13 but knowing Microsoft’s quantity over quality thing they’ll probably just...
  6. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  7. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  8. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microsoft Store bug or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug or something else?: I just opened Windows Store to check for updates and this popped up. Didn't know Notepad received a whole Cyberpunk-like update. Jokes aside , this is a weird bug that didn't happen to me before. I'll try repairing/resetting Windows Store , but I want to hear some advices...
  10. Microsoft Store bug or something else?

Microsoft Store bug or something else?: I just opened Windows Store to check for updates and this popped up. Didn't know Notepad received a whole Cyberpunk-like update. Jokes aside , this is a weird bug that didn't happen to me before. I'll try repairing/resetting Windows Store , but I want to hear some advices...