Windows 10: Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity

Discus and support Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] A few years ago, it was hard to think of a commonly used technology tool that used AI.In a few years, it will be hard to imagine any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity

Source: Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI - Amplify human ingenuity - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, May 10, 2017

2. Connecting Camera

I suggest you use your Get Help app and if the AI Assistant cannot resolve your question ask to talk to a human. Best to get in early in the morning for chat, I should add.

Meaning if the wait time for a Human turns out to be too long...try it early tomorrow.

You can also use your Feedback Hub App to get your problem before Microsoft Engineers.

And, if all else fails: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/contactus/

When the AI window opens at the above link just close it and click on "Get Help On-Line" which they have cleverly hidden with the AI Pop-Up.

5c66d81a-1cc8-4430-ba2e-a43be2595fdb, May 10, 2017
  3. I cant buy sea of thieves on the microsoft store

Yes. Contact Microsoft Support. In other words click the "Get Help" app. Explain your problem to the AI and if she (I call her Victorique after the character in
    ゴシック) cannot answer it then ask to chat with a human.

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity

1. Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity - Similar Threads - Microsoft Build 2017

2. Humans work at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Humans work at Microsoft?: I have a issue where the robots aren't helping me achieve, I feel like it's a easy problem but it could be better helped by a human but every step I take to talk to a person is routed back to a robot that gives me the same answers that don't help and don't want me to talk to...
  3. Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365: Writing requires a dash of uniquely human creativity. Artificial intelligence alone cannot do it for us, at least not very well. But AI can – and already is – helping us do things like make sure we spell words correctly and use correct grammar, through the myriad ways it is...
  4. All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017: We released the Xamarin SDKs as a part of Visual Studio a year ago, open sourcing them in the process. Since then, we’ve been busy improving the experience of mobile developers using Visual Studio, launching iOS simulator remoting, Workbooks, Inspector, the Xamarin.Forms...
  5. Serving AI with Data: A Summary of Build 2017 Data Innovations

in Windows 10 News
    Serving AI with Data: A Summary of Build 2017 Data Innovations: This week at the annual Microsoft Build conference, we are discussing how, more than ever, organizations are relying on developers to create breakthrough experiences. With big data, cloud and AI converging, innovation & disruption is accelerating to a pace never seen before....
  6. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  7. Microsoft Edge at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge at Build 2017: Last week, Microsoft welcomed thousands of developers from around the world to Build 2017, where we shared our vision for the future of dozens of products and services. Build featured a number of exciting sessions for developers building sites and apps with web technologies,...
  8. Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role: Today at Build Microsoft Executive Vice President Harry Shum, who heads the AI & Research organization, talked about how AI is impacting society and how we are supporting developers to infuse AI into all their efforts. If you missed his keynote I encourage you to watch it on...
  9. Microsoft Build registration opens February 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build registration opens February 14th 2017: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date General registration will open 9AM PST on Tuesday, February 14, 2017! When May 10 - 12, 2017 Where Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA Where to Stay We have...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017: [img] Figure 1 Sign-up at http://buildtour.microsoft.com On the heels of the Build conferences these last few years, we have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of developers around the world. Their feedback and technical insight has helped us to continue the...