Windows 10: Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

Discus and support Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamLangEW, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of these licenses?Thank you

:)

AdamLangEW, Feb 8, 2024

2. Setup business account in Windows 11

1. Cancelled personal Microsoft subscription/account.
    2. Setup business account/subscription in Windows 11

Peter Donald Lee, Feb 8, 2024
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Cancelling Microsoft Security Bulletin subscription

Just to follow up regarding Microsoft Security Bulletin concern.

• Did anyone answer your query regrading Microsoft Security Bulletin?
    • Did you already try to enter the username and password where your wife receive the email for the Microsoft Security Bulletin Releases?
    We suggest you to enter the email address where she receive the email about it and check if you can see the subscription to unsubscribe it.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 8, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

End subscription of $2.13/month

Hello Travis, this is Emily.

Is this a subscritpion on the personal Microsoft account? Or is it on a business account?

If it is on a personal account, you can go to https://account.live.com, sign in using the Microsoft account credential, that was used for the subscription.

Once signed in, go to Services & Subscriptions, you should find it listed there. From there you can cancel the subscription.

Tenforo, Feb 8, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

1. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split - Similar Threads - Microsoft Business subscription

2. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  3. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  4. Is there anyway for Microsoft to take me off of the business subscription without me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway for Microsoft to take me off of the business subscription without me...: I did a trial of the Microsoft business subscription and was never able to log in because I obviously did something wrong and then forgot about it because I thought it was just a trial and would end on its own. Now for 2 months, I have tried to log in to end the subscription...
  5. Is there anyway for Microsoft to take me off of the business subscription without me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway for Microsoft to take me off of the business subscription without me...: I did a trial of the Microsoft business subscription and was never able to log in because I obviously did something wrong and then forgot about it because I thought it was just a trial and would end on its own. Now for 2 months, I have tried to log in to end the subscription...
  6. Is there anyway for Microsoft to take me off of the business subscription without me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  8. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  9. Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business: Hello, I bought a subscription to Microsoft 365 for Business (which also includes a subscription to Windows 10). I repeat, it's a business subscription. I bought a new laptop (Dell) without a windows license (with ubuntu operating system). I downloaded from...
  10. business subscription of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    business subscription of Microsoft Office: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...