Windows 10: Microsoft buys Ray Ozzie's Talko mobile-messaging startup

Discus and support Microsoft buys Ray Ozzie's Talko mobile-messaging startup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is buying Ray Ozzie's mobile-messaging startup and plans to fold it into Skype. But Ozzie isn't coming back to Microsoft. Microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Microsoft buys Ray Ozzie's Talko mobile-messaging startup

Microsoft is buying Ray Ozzie's mobile-messaging startup and plans to fold it into Skype. But Ozzie isn't coming back to Microsoft.

´

Read more: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...aging-startup/

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Jagla Win User

Windows Mobile 6.1 does not sync with vista calandar,contacs,email, ect ect

Did any of the testers have Vista? Did Microsoft consider that a few copies of VIsta have sold AND that syncing with THEIR office product might be a good thing? Ray Ozzie ought be informed of this huge mistake.

Jagla, Dec 21, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    Ozzi

this is a community page - if you want professional replies, you should contact nokia support - there you will get people who are getting paid to answer you. this is also a windows phone forum - is your phone a windows phone? no. so, your question is off
    topic. take a look at your phone, figure out what operating system it runs on, and find its own support forum.

Thema:

Microsoft buys Ray Ozzie's Talko mobile-messaging startup

1. Microsoft buys Ray Ozzie's Talko mobile-messaging startup - Similar Threads - Microsoft buys Ray

2. startup error message and slow startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup error message and slow startup: this message appears as an error every time i start my device i dont know what to do or try as i feel ill mess it up even moreUsage: fsutil behavior query <option><options> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt defaultNtfsTier disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>] disableCompression...
  3. startup error message and slow startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup error message and slow startup: this message appears as an error every time i start my device i dont know what to do or try as i feel ill mess it up even moreUsage: fsutil behavior query <option><options> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt defaultNtfsTier disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>] disableCompression...
  4. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  5. Mobile Hotspot on Startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot on Startup: Hello, Can anyone help on how to add the "Mobile Hotspot" service to auto start in the Windows Startup tasks? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-on-startup/08c0b2da-daf9-4d82-8d04-8c1faffa4fb3
  6. Error message at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message at startup?: Hello, I always get this error message when starting Windows 10. I had deleted the program and had to perform a system reset (another problem) afterwards. Now the message always appears how do I get rid of it? I also reinstalled and uninstalled Skype but that didn't help?...
  7. Mobile Hotspot at startup, *not* hostednetwork

Mobile Hotspot at startup, *not* hostednetwork: I've seen a ton of posts telling people how to turn on a hostednetwork at startup but I need to use the Mobile Hotspot. Surely there is some .exe which does the same job as clicking the Mobile Hotspot button, which I can use for a scheduled task in the Task Scheduler. I'll be...
  8. startup message

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup message: When starting windows I get the following message, C:\\Windows\Systems32\Log:DLA.dll not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-message/ae6b8647-141b-4dc2-b2e9-5a55c26ad0a8
  9. Mobile Hotspot To Startup!

Mobile Hotspot To Startup!: im trying to find out how to get on windows 10 the mobile hotspot to startup when i turn my system on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-to-startup/036f6f77-bcf0-465a-91f5-2ea51d8983b6
  10. Unusual Message at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Message at Startup: Since creators update was installed a couple of days ago, I've been seeing this message on the screen during boot up, "Scanning and repairing drive , (followed by a bunch of things in parentheses), then ending with 100%" Then the machine finishes booting up. This happens all...