Windows 10: Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU

Discus and support Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU I tried to use anti virus to solve this problem but still the same plz try to help my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moaaz salah, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU

Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU I tried to use anti virus to solve this problem but still the same plz try to help my

:)

moaaz salah, Jul 20, 2019

2. Microsoft(C) register server issue; high cpu usage problem

Hi Ben,

We appreciate your effort in sharing the a link which pertains your concern.
    Microsoft Register Server is a command-line utility in Microsoft Windows operating systems for registering and unregistering DLLs and ActiveX controls in the Windows Registry.To help you resolve the Microsoft(C) register server issue, kindly provide
    us with further information by answering the questions below.

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • What are you trying to do when you were prompted with the Microsoft(C) register server issue?

We look forward to your prompt response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft(C) register server issue; high cpu usage problem

Let us resolve your Microsoft(C) register server issue. We suggest that you try restarting your computer first, and check if the issue still persists. If you are still experiencing the error, you may perform a
    clean boot. To do this, check and follow the steps in this
    article

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jul 20, 2019
  4. RICKPi Win User

Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU

W10 high CPU >50% on System and Registery server(32)

After resumeing w10 on a lenovo laptop the system and register server ( more than one copy) and using 50% cpu

RICKPi, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU

1. Microsoft(C) register server uses 50% of my CPU - Similar Threads - Microsoft register server

2. system has 149 threads, uses 50% cpu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    system has 149 threads, uses 50% cpu?: Task manager shows 50% cpu, and process monitor shows a bunch of log files being written like ntfs log, no reads. Sounds nutty. If its an optimization, it should read too right? (haha) Win10 1803, core2duo, 4gigs of ram. 120235
  3. Why service host DCOM is using more than 50 % CPU????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why service host DCOM is using more than 50 % CPU????: It's hanging my laptop, once its started it takes more time release the CPU usage. Is there any fix for this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-service-host-dcom-is-using-more-than-50-cpu/da65e35a-5f1e-4f5d-9f70-f7c81aaf44b6
  4. Svchost.exe takes up to 50% of my cpu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Svchost.exe takes up to 50% of my cpu.: Dear community, 1 of the svhost processes takes up to 50% or more of my laptop cpu resulting that my laptop(gaming laptop) is heating up to fast. I know i can disable it everytime i start up my laptop but i don't find any info about this specific process. [ATTACH] the 50...
  5. MsMpENG.exe using over 50% of CPU.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpENG.exe using over 50% of CPU.: So I have tried everything I have read but this issue is not going away. So I can't seem to get this program to stop using all my cpu. I have tried the following I have read in the following order: 1. Told Windows Defender to stop scanning itself. 2. Installed a...
  6. Windows explorer using 20-50% cpu after opening folders with music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer using 20-50% cpu after opening folders with music: When I open a folder with music and wait a couple of seconds windows explorer will use up a lot of cpu and not respond until I restart in the task manager. This fixes it until I open a music folder again which repeats the process. 78590
  7. Cpu going .40-.50 ghz at 20 percent cpu!

Cpu going .40-.50 ghz at 20 percent cpu!: Yesterday I just resetted my laptop and I've been experiencing some problems when I play a game my cpu goes 2.6ghz then randomly out of no where it goes .40ghz or .50 the worse part is the percentage of my cpu is only 20-40 no programs making it high or anything, I'm not...
  8. "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" using almost 50% of CPU

"Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" using almost 50% of CPU: Hello, Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service using almost 50% of CPU according to task manager. Wouldn't really care if it didn't seem to lock up my desk top for minutes at just the wrong time. Can I, or better yet, should I turn this off? New to forum, hope this...
  9. Problem: Explorer 50% cpu usage

Problem: Explorer 50% cpu usage: Every day, at intermittent times unrelated to anything I do [it happens when I'm doing nothing], Explorer starts running with each core at about 50% cpu usage, and does not stop. Temperatures and fan speeds rise, fans become very noisy. Speedfan indicates core temps rise...
  10. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service: CPU use 30-50 %

Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service: CPU use 30-50 %: In my Windows 10 Home, 64bit the Task Manager show a process called "Softwareschutzplattform-Dienst von Microsoft" (Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service) CPU usages at 30 to 50 % and reduces the speed of the Notebook. [img] [img] And another process uses...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft register server cpu usage