Windows 10: Microsoft Calculator app

Discus and support Microsoft Calculator app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why the calculator app in windows 10 collepes at strart in my PC? Plz answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tanveermuhammad1, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

1. Microsoft Calculator app

why the calculator app in windows 10 collepes at strart in my PC?

Plz answer.

:)

Tanveermuhammad1, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

3. The strange case of the vanishing calculator app.

Hi Victor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Are you able to see the calculator in the start menu?

• What is the status when you click on the app?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

As a work around, I suggest you to go through the answer provided by
    Vinodh_Kumar V
    for a similar thread and follow the steps mentioned.

Click on,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/calculator-app-not-working-on-windows-10/1d2a91be-58bf-4005-bf86-596a0d212c34

Check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

4. Microsoft Calculator app

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Thema:

Microsoft Calculator app

1. Microsoft Calculator app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calculator app

2. Microsoft Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator: The best from every angle calculator is the older one. Until this one in Windows 7. The reason is you can all the time see the history of your calculations and you can use it easy and intuitively. In Windows 10 it's not like that. It's a lot worse. My question is - please...
  3. Calculator and mail apps not opening

Calculator and mail apps not opening: Hello, when i click on the mail or calculator app they will start up than close down. I gave tried resting them, i have created another account it has the same issues. That has started happening after the last upgrade....
  4. Microsoft Calculator app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calculator app: Why is the Microsoft Calculator app display so large? It changed with the last Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator-app/14885917-ea66-4b84-94fc-7e024e5b9501
  5. Microsoft calculator

Microsoft calculator: The Calculator gives 2 different answers for the following equation: 5 - 5x5 +5. The standard (default option) calculator gives the answer of 5 which is wrong while the scientific option gives the correct answer of -15. This should be corrected so that anyone using the...
  6. Microsoft Calculator Settings

Microsoft Calculator Settings: My Microsoft calculator used to hover over a page in minimized mode when I clicked it. Now it opens to a full page. Where are the settings to make it minimize and hover again??...
  7. Microsoft Calculator app update

Microsoft Calculator app update: Microsoft Calculator update in Stores App 33057
  8. Built-in calculator app broken???

Built-in calculator app broken???: I use the built-in windows calculator occasionally. The last time that I brought it up its window flashed up and disappeared very quickly. So it is getting invoked, but dying then very quickly. So I tried starting it from a DOS prompt window, same thing, and no error message...
  9. Calculator and other app issues

Calculator and other app issues: I recently had an update installed on my laptop for windows 10 before the update I could open up my calculator app and other apps with no issue now that the update is installed I get the error message shown here Screenshot for multiple apps, I browsed the forums and found a...
  10. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...