Windows 10: Microsoft calculator graphing mode

Discus and support Microsoft calculator graphing mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to graph an equation involving x raised to the fourth power using the Microsoft calculator app. It refused. Tried the same equation using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RLC95, Jul 10, 2020.

1. RLC95 Win User

Microsoft calculator graphing mode

I tried to graph an equation involving x raised to the fourth power using the Microsoft calculator app. It refused. Tried the same equation using the desmos graphing calculator and it worked. Question: Is the Microsoft calculator limited to lower level functions?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

RLC95, Jul 10, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jul 10, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft calculator graphing mode

Demonlord4lf, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft calculator graphing mode

1. Microsoft calculator graphing mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft calculator graphing

2. How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10: In this article, we will be demonstrating how to use the graphing feature in the Windows calculator to try and make mathematics more fun. Microsoft has always thrived to kick up a notch the Windows features it offers. Be it in form of updates to debug various errors or...
  3. Microsoft Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator: The calculator use to display across the top all of your entries until you hit the equal sign. For some reason my calculator does not any more. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator/b827b4b2-710f-4286-a866-8a5882684b9d
  4. How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to disable or turn off Graphing in the Calculator app on […] This article How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. microsoft calculator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft calculator: microsoft calculator not installing after uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator/ef5c7ea4-163b-4c00-93b3-29995e3ed9d1
  6. Graphing Mode in Windows Calculator - Insider Build 19546

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphing Mode in Windows Calculator - Insider Build 19546: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epyunb/graphing_mode_in_windows_calculator_insider_build/
  7. Windows Calculator will get a Graphing Mode: first look

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Calculator will get a Graphing Mode: first look: Microsoft released a new build to the Fast Ring Windows Insider channel yesterday. The update increases the build to version 19546 and one of the changes that it brings along with it is the new Graphing Mode of Windows Calculator. Windows Calculator is the built-in...
  8. Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator: An independent developer has managed to hack a Calculator to run Windows 10 operating system, but it’s not a basic or scientific calculator that we normally use. According to the photos, the device is actually the HP’s Prime Graphing Calculator which comes with a touch screen...
  9. Microsoft Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator: The best from every angle calculator is the older one. Until this one in Windows 7. The reason is you can all the time see the history of your calculations and you can use it easy and intuitively. In Windows 10 it's not like that. It's a lot worse. My question is - please...
  10. Microsoft calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft calculator: The Calculator gives 2 different answers for the following equation: 5 - 5x5 +5. The standard (default option) calculator gives the answer of 5 which is wrong while the scientific option gives the correct answer of -15. This should be corrected so that anyone using the...