Windows 10: Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

Discus and support Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianKolasinski, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the Microsoft Calendar app for the Google account the appointment switches to show as "Free" time. It does not matter if I select to show the time as "Busy" when scheduling, upon saving the appointment changes to "Free." If I schedule an appointment directly through Google everything syncs correctly and the appointment shows up

:)

BrianKolasinski, Oct 26, 2021

2. Calendar default account for appointments

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• What happens when you create an appointment?
    • What exactly you mean by “when creating an appointment, it continues to default back to the Microsoft account, even when not selected”?
    • Are you facing issue with calendar app or calendar on outlook.com?

For reference:

Use Calendar for Windows 10

https://support.office.com/en-in/ar...ndows-10-286d8639-5656-48f0-8852-757f886fdd0d

Reply with the necessary information and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 calendar does not sync new appointment with Outlook.com

Hi Juan,

Syncing calendar appointment between devices is one of the most common issues on Calendar app. To provide you with necessary steps in resolving the issue, please provide the following information:

• Can you clarify what you consider as “Outlook account name” and “Microsoft account”?
    • Are the apps you are trying to sync the Calendar appointments up to date?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

Cannot set "Calendar" as default app

Hi J.C.Coelho,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check whether you are able to make the Calendar as default.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Select Default apps from the left pane.
    • Click on Choose default app by protocol at the bottom.
    • Select the Calendar and choose an app.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

1. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calendar app

2. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  3. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  4. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  5. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  6. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  7. Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  8. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  9. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  10. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e