Windows 10: Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

Discus and support Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently received a Windows 10 update (1809, build 17763.316) which brought with it a Calendar app update to Version 16005.11029.20108.0.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AgentDenim, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

Hello,

Recently received a Windows 10 update (1809, build 17763.316) which brought with it a Calendar app update to Version 16005.11029.20108.0.

Before the update I could change my calendar notification settings from within the Calendar app (ala https://support.office.com/en-us/article/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-in-calendar-for-windows-10-a9b81f5a-2863-43f9-abef-376808d1cfda). Now the option is not there. I have the system Settings - Notifications & actions, still available but within the Calendar app, no more ability to configure notifications. I lost the notifications with the update and would like to get them back.

Thanks!

:)

AgentDenim, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows calendar and mail missing in notification settings

Hi,

For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• On Windows 10 settings, under Default apps, are you using the Mail app as your Email default app?
    • Using your Mail app, under Notifications, do you have these kind of settings? (See reference photo below.)

Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update? 9de26cb9-928c-4c8e-8970-d4e139e8bc3a.jpg

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and see the section that says Turn off notifications for all calendar events. Check the fourth step and make sure to follow the steps on it. On
    Play a sound section, under Advanced sound settings, on the
    Sound tab, look for New Mail Notification. Make sure to add a Sound from the selection and click OK.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Feb 19, 2019
  3. DavidG Win User
    Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update? [​IMG]

DavidG, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

1. Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications

2. Touchpad settings GONE after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad settings GONE after windows 11 update: Hello.My touchpad has developed a major problem, I cannot right click with it. I'm not talking about the physical button, but about touching it with two fingersI went to check the touchpad settings first time checking this since Windows 11 update and there NO settings for the...
  3. Touchpad settings GONE after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad settings GONE after windows 11 update: Hello.My touchpad has developed a major problem, I cannot right click with it. I'm not talking about the physical button, but about touching it with two fingersI went to check the touchpad settings first time checking this since Windows 11 update and there NO settings for the...
  4. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  5. Family calendar gone

Family calendar gone: Has anyone noticed their ms family Calendar is gone. Logged on this evening and went to add something to it only to realise it was missing. Not just on the pc but also on our devices (such as iOS) too. Maybe a glitch at MS end but its annoying. Our family uses it quite a bit...
  6. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  7. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!: I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!! I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Update Notifications Gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Update Notifications Gone: A long time ago I followed some instructions using gpedit.msc so that I was always asked before updating as I didn't want an update to interrupt me mid work without warning. It was great, even though I pretty much got a notification to update my virus protection every time...
  9. Notifications are gone - update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications are gone - update 1809: Hi, anyone has the similar issue fixed? 1. Info about notifications... [ATTACH] 2. After clicking... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/notifications-are-gone-update-1809/5df95408-e3ed-4dda-bc5f-88d34025b6ee
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644