Windows 10: microsoft calendar

Discus and support microsoft calendar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up?? has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019.

1. microsoft calendar

microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up??

has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??

:)

PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 10, 2019
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. microsoft calendar

Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

microsoft calendar

1. microsoft calendar - Similar Threads - microsoft calendar

2. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  4. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  5. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  6. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Download Microsoft Calendar data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Microsoft Calendar data: For the way I use Calendar, the new version is a step back to about Windows 3. It just isn't going to work for me.Is there a way to download all my calendar data to import into another app?...
  8. Download Microsoft Calendar data

Download Microsoft Calendar data: For the way I use Calendar, the new version is a step back to about Windows 3. It just isn't going to work for me.Is there a way to download all my calendar data to import into another app?...
  9. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  10. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...