Windows 10: microsoft calendar

Discus and support microsoft calendar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up?? has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019.

1. microsoft calendar

microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up??

has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??

:)

PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 10, 2019
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. microsoft calendar

Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

microsoft calendar

1. microsoft calendar - Similar Threads - microsoft calendar

2. Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  3. Google and Microsoft Calendar Issue: Partial or incomplete sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google and Microsoft Calendar Issue: Partial or incomplete sync: Hello all, My Google Calendar is not syncing properly with my calendar application in Windows 10. Some events are showing up, some are not showing up at all. It is very unusual to have something sync, but not completely. I do scheduling at work so I have a google calendar...
  4. Google and Microsoft Calendar Issue: Partial or incomplete sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Google and Microsoft Calendar Issue: Partial or incomplete sync: Hello all, My Google Calendar is not syncing properly with my calendar application in Windows 10. Some events are showing up, some are not showing up at all. It is very unusual to have something sync, but not completely. I do scheduling at work so I have a google calendar...
  5. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  6. Microsoft Mail and Calendar isn't allowing me to add ANY account.

Microsoft Mail and Calendar isn't allowing me to add ANY account.: I've done all the updating and resetting and everything else works fine so don't tell me to do any updates and so forth. Yet the app hangs at the moment when after I gave in the email and password and it moves on to "adding account". It freezes at that moment and never works....
  7. I am unable to sync Microsoft Calendar on the desktop and laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to sync Microsoft Calendar on the desktop and laptop: My email client is Microsoft Mail. I also use Calendar but the issue I am facing is that I cannot sync calendars between my laptop and desktop. When I set the date of appointment on my desktop calendar, I cannot see it on the laptop calendar...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar: I can't seem to get reminder notifications to work for windows calendar. The "Notifications and Actions" heading under settings has no entry for the calendar. "Check for Updates" has no updates pending. Also, will the reminders show as popup windows, as they did in...
  9. The 'Categorize' option in my Microsoft Calendar app disappeared

The 'Categorize' option in my Microsoft Calendar app disappeared: Hi, I've been using the Microsoft Calendar app for quite a while now, and I really liked the categorize option that allowed me to color code specific events on my calendar just by right clicking them. Today, I noticed that of my two accounts registered on my email app, one...
  10. MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING: I have been using Microsoft Mail as my default email client. At the same time, I use the calendar that is part of that program. The problem is getting the calendars to sync between my laptop and my desktop. If I enter an appointment on my desktop calendar, it does not show...