Windows 10: microsoft calendar

Discus and support microsoft calendar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up?? has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019.

1. microsoft calendar

microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up??

has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar??

:)

PaulSchowalter, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 10, 2019
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. microsoft calendar

Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

microsoft calendar

1. microsoft calendar - Similar Threads - microsoft calendar

2. Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry: Microsoft Calendar does not provide "DELETE" to remove a birthday entry with an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-erroneous-entry/0ea69244-5e51-48e3-afc5-87a2efaa48d9
  3. can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?: can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? It should be professional type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-secure-desktop-calendar-with-clock/b7a3fee1-5b99-43c5-9ef3-2536e0111f42
  4. Microsoft Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar app: I am facing difficulty in copy & pasting Zoom , google meet links in the Windows calendar app into my web browser. What is the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-app/6bd59096-621e-426d-9589-9c9b7daba6c1
  5. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  6. Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.: Hi, For some time I have problem with mail application. When I open Mail application and type keyword in search box and press Enter, Mail application show me match mails below. When i press any one of them they start dissapearing and list get's empty. that I can repeat...
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar: This is the 3rd time I am facing problems with Mail and other apps not installing in MS Store and I don't want to do a system reset again just to fix it. I have a Dell Inspiron 3280 AIO with Windows 10 on it. I had been noticing: 1. Microsoft Store wasn't installing apps 2....
  8. Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App

Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App: Hello! I was just wondering if there was a feature or setting I was missing Or if its planned to allow the Microsoft To Do app to have its scheduled tasks show up on the Microsoft Mail and Calendar app that comes with Windows. Thanks!...
  9. how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?

how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?: Can I sync my 365 calendar with iPhone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-microsoft-365-with-iphone-calendar/03b0ef0e-c8cd-4313-973b-a4667c92eef1
  10. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...