Windows 10: Microsoft call me back services

Discus and support Microsoft call me back services in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft call me back services for activate windows is it free or charges?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeeCK0928, Oct 21, 2019.

1. SeeCK0928 Win User

Microsoft call me back services

Microsoft call me back services for activate windows is it free or charges?

:)

SeeCK0928, Oct 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and microsoft services and apps

Hi Randy,

Thank for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Step 1: I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open
    run window.

b. Type the following command in run
    and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Step 2: I suggest you to set time and region to US and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key

• Select control panel

• Click on region

• Set the region as US.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 21, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft call me back services - Similar Threads - Microsoft call services

2. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has no one called me back?: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  3. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has no one called me back?: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  4. Why has no one called me back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft service calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft service calls: I have had two calls claiming to be Microsoft, they used Ultraview soft to access my computor, they proved that they had my computor ID number, they showed me my event viewer claiming all the events have hidden virus, then proceed to show that I have expired certificates, for...
  6. Microsoft service calls

Microsoft service calls: I have had two calls claiming to be Microsoft, they used Ultraview soft to access my computor, they proved that they had my computor ID number, they showed me my event viewer claiming all the events have hidden virus, then proceed to show that I have expired certificates, for...
  7. Microsoft service calls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft not called back for 2 weeks

Microsoft not called back for 2 weeks: So. Trying to reactivate my windows after upgrade to the hw.Been waiting for 2 weeks now and sendt inn a new request every 2 days worth no response so far.Why have the callback option is you're not going to call back?Windows is still not activated.....
  9. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  10. Microsoft calling me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft calling me: I was on computer this afternoon this microsoft emblem popped up said call this number or my computer would be locked up so it would not damage microsoft it would not move from that screen until I called that number and let them take control of my pc.. is this possible.....