Windows 10: MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED

Discus and support MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; DEAR SIRS, YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE MIDDL3 OF OPERATION ASKING FOR MY OLD PASSWORD, MY PHONE NUMBER AND E=MAIL ADRESS. SO I GIVE YOU ALOL ONCE AGAIN JUST... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GoranStjepanovic, Jun 9, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED

DEAR SIRS, YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE MIDDL3 OF OPERATION ASKING FOR MY OLD PASSWORD, MY PHONE NUMBER AND E=MAIL ADRESS. SO I GIVE YOU ALOL ONCE AGAIN JUST TO BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL INFO DATSA ABOUT MNE AS USER OF MICROSOFT SERVICES....

name GORAN STJEPANOVIC, 11160 BELGRADE, SERBIA

mob phone NO; <removed>

e-mail *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

new password...... <removed>

IF YOU NEED ANY MORE QUESTIONS I AM OPEN TO GIVE ALL WHAT YOU ASK FOR, JUST LET ME KNOW DOES THIS INFORMATION DATA I GAVE NOW TO YOU IS ENOUGH TO MAKE MY WORK ON COMPUTER STEADY AND SAFE??? YU CAN REPLAY IT ON MY E-MAIL, OR TEXT ME ON PHONE AND JUST SAY IS IT ALL CLEAR NOW OR YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER, WHICH I DONT HAVE. THIS MAIL IS THE ONLY ONE I AM USING, AND PHONE NUMBER IS ALSO ONLY ONE NO I AM USING IN LIFE, THANK YOU FOR THIS NOTE, HOPE THAT ALL IS ALRIGHT NOW, I CAN GO ON SAFE AND STEADY. REGARDS. GORAN STJEPANOVIC, BELGRADE SERBIA, BYE

:)

GoranStjepanovic, Jun 9, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 9, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED

1. MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT CALLED VALID

2. Password has expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password has expired: My elderly Dad has contacted me. His PC is his lifeline with living alone. This morning when trying to turn it on, it simply says that his 'password has expired'. But he didn't ever have a password to get into his computer. I bought him this windows 11 computer refurbished...
  3. Password has expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password has expired: My elderly Dad has contacted me. His PC is his lifeline with living alone. This morning when trying to turn it on, it simply says that his 'password has expired'. But he didn't ever have a password to get into his computer. I bought him this windows 11 computer refurbished...
  4. Microsoft calling me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft calling me: I was on computer this afternoon this microsoft emblem popped up said call this number or my computer would be locked up so it would not damage microsoft it would not move from that screen until I called that number and let them take control of my pc.. is this possible.....
  5. What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?: I have a Microsoft account that I use to log onto my computer and various Microsoft services. I've gone to the Microsoft Accounts site and turned off the periodic reset of my account. But every day when I log into my computer, I get a message saying that my account is about...
  6. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  7. What to know ahead of time

in Windows 10 Support
    What to know ahead of time: Hello all! About to make the jump from 7 to10. I've been a long time member of these (vista/7 forums), and now will be relying on this lovely group of 10ers for my lifeline. It will likely not be until a week from Monday, the 25th, that I'm actually able to set up my new...
  8. What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired?: Just for curiosity's sake. What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired? is it some cookie? Any help much welcome 151886
  9. Microsoft has sent me a mail and asked me to update my credit card details - WHAT IS VALID...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has sent me a mail and asked me to update my credit card details - WHAT IS VALID...: I've been asked to update my credit card details from an unsolicited email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** No mention of Microsoft in the domain name. I searched internet for the name and nothing pointed to Microsoft Is this a scam? If its not,...
  10. Microsoft License has Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft License has Expired?: Why does one continue to get this message on Windows 10? Please help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-license-has-expired/6675c0d2-7e5a-460c-a7ad-8d842c099a3c