Windows 10: Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99

Discus and support Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting calls from different numbers saying that I will be charged $399.99 if I do not respond to their call. This man had an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IPSRNDNP, Sep 5, 2019.

1. IPSRNDNP Win User

Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99

Hello, I have been getting calls from different numbers saying that I will be charged $399.99 if I do not respond to their call. This man had an Indian accent and I could hear many other callers in the background. He said that I would need to cancel my membership and gave me the name of something but I don't remember what he said. He said that it could be several different security packages and then said Microsoft 0082 and made an appointment to call me later today when I had my computer/laptop nearby. He said that I have to cancel immediately or I would be charged from my account tomorrow.

Help!! Is this a scam?

Thanks

:)

IPSRNDNP, Sep 5, 2019

2. Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Sep 5, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    charging laptop from power bank

If they have normal USB charging connector (typical Android tablets), they can be charged with the same power banks as phones.

AndreTen, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99

charges on my bank statement

Hello all could someone please advise me to what steps I need to take and who to ask about charges around 8, being charged from Microsoft billing north ryde please - I have not purchased anything from Microsoft at ALL - the amount is getting ridiculous -
    Please return monies that you have taken UNAUTHORISED from my account and by the way how did you, Microsoft, get my bank details when I didn't provide ANY INFORMATION -none what so ever - NOT HAPPY AT ALL

If you could help me out I would appreciate it

Thankyou in advance for your assistance and have a great day Microsoft calling about charges to bank 9.99 :p

mariabjelanovic, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99

1. Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99 - Similar Threads - Microsoft calling charges

2. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  3. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  4. Did Microsoft send me a bill and charge my credit card for $399 or is this a scam.??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Microsoft send me a bill and charge my credit card for $399 or is this a scam.??: Why did Microsoft charge me $399? Is this a scam/fraudulent charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-send-me-a-bill-and-charge-my-credit/d425529d-0042-47fa-9378-d8d2113f8935
  5. Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.: I am showing a bill on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus. Can anyone tell me what this is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account-for-microsoft/f301695d-95e7-4f02-bfd2-05ff21d752dd
  6. Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.

Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.: I am showing a bill on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus. Can anyone tell me what this is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account-for-microsoft/f301695d-95e7-4f02-bfd2-05ff21d752dd
  7. charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  8. charge on my bank account

charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  9. Scam Microsoft call telling me they will charge me $399 or I will not have any firewall,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Microsoft call telling me they will charge me $399 or I will not have any firewall,...: I rec'd. a call telling me I would be charged $399 if I did not pay to update my security, firewall, etc. Of course barely spoke English, and I told her to send me an email because I couldn't understand her. She got snotty and told me I had two options and one was to get on...
  10. charging laptop from power bank

in Windows 10 Support
    charging laptop from power bank: Hello, I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge. Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK? I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC. Is there a device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scam computer security charge $399 account

2. scam Windows 10 upgrade phone call $399

3. e going to feduct money from my accountwho is calling from microsoft saying they a

4. usa help and support $399 duducted from account,
  5. microsoft technical support scam phone number $399.99 deducted from my ac count,
  6. microsft phone scam for update charge 399,
  7. $399 computer charge phone scam,
  8. $399 compter charge phone scam