Windows 10: microsoft camera is not working

Discus and support microsoft camera is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; camera is not working... go to microsoft store it says camera is installed but when i try to open the app it says can't find camera!!!!!!!! I'm beyond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bradford Creese, Dec 1, 2022.

1. microsoft camera is not working

camera is not working... go to microsoft store it says camera is installed but when i try to open the app it says can't find camera!!!!!!!! I'm beyond over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Bradford Creese, Dec 1, 2022

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Microsoft camera not working with computer

Hi Declan,

The issue you are experiencing might be due to an outdated or incompatible device driver.

We would like to know more about your camera concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Has connecting the Microsoft LifeCam to your Windows 10 computer ever worked before?
    • Have you tried connecting the Microsoft LifeCam to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also check this article on how to troubleshoot camera issues in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 1, 2022
  4. microsoft camera is not working

Camera on laptop not working

Hello Ferrandino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the camera is not working in your PC. We will help you.

As per the description above, you have tried troubleshooting and still the camera is not working. This could be a hardware issue in your PC.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What all steps did you try to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware or software changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try updating or reinstalling the camera drivers?
    • What is the exact make and model of your machine?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

microsoft camera is not working

1. microsoft camera is not working - Similar Threads - microsoft camera working

2. my microsoft camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft camera is not working: hello , i am here for help my microsoft camera is not working from last month , i tried many ways to fix it but all ways are failed , i have lot of works from camera but i am unable to do these all , when i open this app it show some error code , "camera not found" and " can...
  3. my microsoft camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft camera is not working: hello , i am here for help my microsoft camera is not working from last month , i tried many ways to fix it but all ways are failed , i have lot of works from camera but i am unable to do these all , when i open this app it show some error code , "camera not found" and " can...
  4. my microsoft camera is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsoft camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft camera is not working: camera is not working... go to microsoft store it says camera is installed but when i try to open the app it says can't find camera!!!!!!!! I'm beyond over it!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. microsoft camera is not working

microsoft camera is not working: camera is not working... go to microsoft store it says camera is installed but when i try to open the app it says can't find camera!!!!!!!! I'm beyond over it!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Microsoft Camera Video Not Working

Microsoft Camera Video Not Working: Ok, put down the ping pong paddles guys. You have a problem to fix. As of now the video feature does not work on Camera....why?I have reset the app and the problem persists. When you click the video icon it seems to take a photo creating a flawed file that can't be...
  8. Camera not working on Microsoft Surface 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera not working on Microsoft Surface 3: Hello, Out of the blue, my camera stopped working. It was working fine yesterday, so it's a surprise that it is not working now. As a result, I am unable to the facial recognition to log into my laptop, nor am I able to use zoom or the camera app. When I opened the camera...
  9. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  10. Microsoft 10 my camera is not working.

Microsoft 10 my camera is not working.: I went through the steps and no luck but the error code says no camera's are attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-my-camera-is-not-working/2a16e3cd-7fbc-43f3-82fc-594093ad4faf