Windows 10: Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing?

Discus and support Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bad Drivers USB and no Realtek Bluetooth? Need Help Please. Please help me where to find a realtek bluetooth driver and please help me with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Udder Discharge, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing?

Bad Drivers USB and no Realtek Bluetooth? Need Help Please. Please help me where to find a realtek bluetooth driver and please help me with the following unknown drivers for windows. Thank you. Basically Samsung will not Audio out to PC In hands free. I am told there is supposed to be a Bluetooth component in Realtek but there is no realtek device under BLuetooth. All I want to do is use the phone with the PC. Samsung Says M<icrosoft is supposed to fix this. Microsoft says Samsung is responsible. I do not care who is responsible if anyone kind enough will please help me to fix this problem it would be great.

Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? 91010438-1d33-402e-9f1e-3a56bc39ae28?upload=true.png Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? 211127dd-483d-4708-9798-6e5ce11dbabc?upload=true.png Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? 4f5eff4f-5409-4ca9-b5cf-d96352e359d3?upload=true.png Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? 5fa1320e-1273-4324-b476-93f8a779b836?upload=true.png Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? 9ea0c8a4-0bdc-4ba3-95b9-e89a4d241bd4?upload=true.png

:)

Udder Discharge, Nov 20, 2020

2. Hp Envy Driver missing

Hi Mohsin,

• Are you referring the missing driver as the High Definition Audio device
      with a yellow mark in the screenshot?

This issue could have happened due to corrupted driver files. Let's try reinstalling the driver and check if the driver can be recovered. Follow the below steps to re-install the driver.

• As you are already on the device manager, right-click on High Definition Audio device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below steps to run the Hardware troubleshooter;

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and
      Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware
      and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Hp Envy particular driver is missing

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you facing sound issues with the PC? If yes, can you elaborate the exact issue faced by you?
    • Have you installed the latest Anniversary Update?

As per the information provided, I can see that under Device Manager your Audio Drivers are displayed which indicates that the driver for the same is installed and not missing.

I suggest that you right click on the driver I question, select Properties . General tab > check if there are any errors that display under the Driver Status dialog box.

Also if the have installed the Anniversary Update, I suggest that you download the drivers for 8/8.1 and installed the same in Compatibility Mode.

Step 1: Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

Step 2: Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Step 3: Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing?

1. Microsoft Can you please give the drivers that are missing? - Similar Threads - Microsoft please drivers

2. please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give...: please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-am-trying-to-delete-a-file-but-it-is/e0f49b8f-f112-4d87-b0be-9d1be7396577
  3. please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give...: please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-am-trying-to-delete-a-file-but-it-is/e0f49b8f-f112-4d87-b0be-9d1be7396577
  4. please i am trying to delete a file but it is giving error 0x8007016A please can you give...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks!: Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-give-me-the-link-for-microsoft-show/3e59a588-ce13-4f11-a008-7993659d1126
  6. Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks!

Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks!: Can you please give me the link for Microsoft show and hide update tool. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-give-me-the-link-for-microsoft-show/3e59a588-ce13-4f11-a008-7993659d1126
  7. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?: I want to connect my Bluetooth earbuds but when I go to settings to turn on the bluetooth, it seems that there is no option or button to toggle it on. And I look it up on the device manager, bluetooth is nowhere. So I assume that my pc doesn't have bluetooth driver. I want to...
  8. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?: I want to connect my Bluetooth earbuds but when I go to settings to turn on the bluetooth, it seems that there is no option or button to toggle it on. And I look it up on the device manager, bluetooth is nowhere. So I assume that my pc doesn't have bluetooth driver. I want to...
  9. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

10. Can Roblox give you a virus?

Can Roblox give you a virus?: can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when i play it because my dad said i can't play any games on the computer so can i get help please so i can prove to my parents...