Windows 10: Microsoft can't get along with Google?

Discus and support Microsoft can't get along with Google? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft software/tech giant says I can"t load google another software/tech giant play apps to Windows 10 without a 3rd party platform involved. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kellyman20, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft can't get along with Google?

Microsoft software/tech giant says I can"t load google another software/tech giant play apps to Windows 10 without a 3rd party platform involved. What am I missing? These two can't figure out how to mesh their stuff? I don't want to play games with their software, I need some equipment software that I can't load directly from the manufacturer because it's only available through a @#%^!!! app that I cant get without going through some other 3rd party?! Is this all due to freaking COVID-19 like everything else in the world these days? I admit I'm no tech wizard but this seems ridiculous.

Can someone explain this please? Like someone connected to the scourge of the earth called Windows 10?

:)

Kellyman20, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Microsoft can't get along with Google?

How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft can't get along with Google?

1. Microsoft can't get along with Google? - Similar Threads - Microsoft can't along

2. I can't get into google passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get into google passwords: I Cannot get into google password manager, which keeps telling me that either my Microsoft account name or the password is wrong; despite its what I use to sign into my microsoft account with. They don't say which is wrong, so you have no Idea which one is wrong, or any...
  3. I can't get into google passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into google passwords: I Cannot get into google password manager, which keeps telling me that either my Microsoft account name or the password is wrong; despite its what I use to sign into my microsoft account with. They don't say which is wrong, so you have no Idea which one is wrong, or any...
  4. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google: Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after klicking on add Account-->Google, the window starts loading and jumping back to the main account page without any error...
  5. I can't get Google on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Google on my computer anymore.: The message says something about the command-line sxstracel. The side by side configuration has failed. I have Libro Office on my computer. Google use to work but now it has suddenly stopped. What should I do?...
  6. can't get google chrome to open full page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get google chrome to open full page: when I first open my HP notebook I hit my google chrome icon on my task bar - this opens google full page where I then go on to facebook etc. today when I hit icon it opens new google tab but only a small screen. I have restarted notebook, ran several different trouble...
  7. I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash

I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash: Can I get the step by step to fix this please? It is urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-use-microsoft-edge-or-google/c61c51ca-e760-4e26-9118-d544b61a440f
  8. microsoft and google

microsoft and google: Why does Microsoft continue to disable Google as my chosen browser? tbolkcom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-google/62515bdc-f5b2-4ac7-ba35-ce6a9ce98ac2
  9. AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM: I have read reports of the AMD 9590 not getting along with installed DRAM. That is DDR3 “sticks” that are on the ASUS approved list for a given motherboard. Is this true? I have no real complaints against my 9590 but I do have a chronic frescoing problem (my wonderful iOS...
  10. AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

in Windows 10 Support
    AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM: I have read reports of the AMD 9590 not getting along with installed DRAM. That is DDR3 “sticks” that are on the ASUS approved list for a given motherboard. Is this true? I have no real complaints against my 9590 but I do have a chronic frescoing problem (my wonderful iOS...