Windows 10: Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

Discus and support Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamesMills3, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google they all have the last IP address which is my home. Microsoft shows it last seen at a McDonald's about 5 or 6 miles from my house with 28% battery but won't show an IP address. I guess my whole of this message or question or discussion is how am I supposed to believe no one can help me locate the thing. It's running on a Microsoft explore now, I can't track it thru the servers??? All the data that Microsoft keeps and records and No one can help me retrieve my laptop??? I'm just not buying it, Its almost an insult to my intelligence. I spent 1600 on this laptop and no1 can help me??? Ultimately, yes it is my fault and again I'm not here blaming anyone but I am calling BS to you saying you can't help me... I'm not buying it. You could at least say we won't help you because so and so reason, I could at least respect that much. BIg Microsoft cant helps me find my laptop!! I'm appalled and insulted by Lenovo and Microsoft. I know it can be done. for a computer to run on a server the serial number is recorded or know by a server.. tell me a hacker to talk to something, something but don't tell me no you can't help me then have a great day!! I know it can be done. I know it!!!

:)

JamesMills3, Jul 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Caring1, Jul 17, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

1. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me. - Similar Threads - Microsoft cant help

2. help me to microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me to microsoft: can help me to my problem because microsoft. NET not working to my control program Millionaire and this is a problemSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Control_Program_Core.FormStart.8X3onXv3724S59MrhKbc at...
  3. help me to microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me to microsoft: can help me to my problem because microsoft. NET not working to my control program Millionaire and this is a problemSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Control_Program_Core.FormStart.8X3onXv3724S59MrhKbc at...
  4. help me to microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help me!!! I cant access to Microsoft Apps

Help me!!! I cant access to Microsoft Apps: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-access-to-microsoft-apps/16a93dae-a93e-4b7b-949e-9c1e0f70e3da
  6. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  7. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  8. MICROSOFT, HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT, HELP ME!: Before I shut down my computer, I have all my photos, documents, and many important files. But when I reboot my computer, everything I have disappear; my family photos, my homework, my important PDF files, and so much more thanks to the update. Everything resets. I do have a...
  9. help me with this microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    help me with this microsoft: i have directx 12 and microsoft store says i need directx 11 to play minecraft bedrock it doesn't realise that 12 is latest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-with-this-microsoft/87ba7092-1365-4fb5-a079-25c5145c4813
  10. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...