Windows 10: Microsoft card games.

Discus and support Microsoft card games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What has Microsoft done to its card games? All I get when I try to play Solitaire is a movie of some loonies jumping and waving their arms about in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rchimes, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Rchimes Win User

Microsoft card games.

What has Microsoft done to its card games? All I get when I try to play Solitaire is a movie of some loonies jumping and waving their arms about in nonsensical fashion. What's it all about? Its CRAP!

:)

Rchimes, Feb 17, 2019

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Feb 17, 2019
  3. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

Thank you for getting back to us. The Service alert from Xbox can be one of the possible cause that may affect redeeming the card for Microsoft Solitaire. In line with this, I also suggest that you follow the steps below to make sure that the app is properly
    working.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from
    Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, visit the
    Microsoft Solitaire community page
    and get additional support from the Microsoft Casual Games team.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Melowin Mar, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft card games.

win 10 blocking installed seirra card games I have been happily playing for years

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with playing games on Windows 10.

• Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to play the card games?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to Uninstall/Re-install the Graphic Card Driver
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard and click on Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

Later, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website:
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Games and check.

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

• Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.

• Press and hold the game tile, and then select
      Uninstall. Alternatively, you can right-click the game tile and then select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

• To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft card games.

1. Microsoft card games. - Similar Threads - Microsoft card games

2. microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft gift card: i brought a £5 gift card with my microsoft reward points after i brought the gift card the code is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gift-card/35591d48-fd4d-4418-b5c1-a44c17c946ea
  3. Microsoft Rewards Cards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Cards?: Hi, I just used my Microsoft rewards points on a $3 gift card and it is now on my account balance. I want to use it with in-app purchases on an app I use. There is no option to use my Microsoft account balance, all I can do is redeem a gift card code. Is there a way I could...
  4. Microsoft Gift Card?

Microsoft Gift Card?: Why is my gift card showing an expiration date? I thought there was suppose to be no expiry date? If I knew I would of saved it when I actually do need to use it? [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Other]...
  5. premium card games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium card games: On February 18, 2020 I paid $19.94 for the Premium package for the microsoft card games. You have taken away this designation and I am now getting ads. Please fix this....
  6. card games

card games: where can I find spider solitary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/card-games/a0e30252-28f3-4b9b-97ac-de673fa97bff"
  7. SOLITARE CARD GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITARE CARD GAME: Why does my solitare card game keep timing me out?? Driving ne crazy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare-card-game/0d09ed3a-cbc9-4850-af08-2a0c4130d5ab
  8. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General*** ***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***...
  9. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game: I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although...
  10. Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed: I try to download and install some card games such as solitaire, spider solitaire and admiral. All of them failed. As far as i can see in the status diagram, download starts and after amount of downloaded MBs it sayes installing the software failed, it will try it later, but...