Windows 10: Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

Discus and support Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This game has been faulty for some time now and I have sent emails to everyone in Microsoft and the builders and I have not even had a reply from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelTurnbull, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

This game has been faulty for some time now and I have sent emails to everyone in Microsoft and the builders and I have not even had a reply from anyone, which is disgusting.

The problem with this build is that it crashes very often and costs the player money because you have to start another game and pay your credits are lost.

The game makes many errors when calculating winning credits.

Level up is also a problem as it produces "Coins" more times than any other level up so the player misses out of the level up which can help to win that particular game.

I have tried reset and I really don't want to uninstall the game as I have got to level 42 and I would have to start again.

I truly believe the problem lies with program makers or Microsoft.

But do any of you experts have an answer for me, I even tried CHAT and that was a complete waste of time as usual.

:)

MichaelTurnbull, Nov 7, 2020

2. Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when you receive the server connection error, while playing the Bingo.

Since you are playing Microsoft Bingo and getting server connection error from Bingo server, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Any in-game issues like receiving keys on Microsoft Bingo are being handled by Microsoft Casual Game Support. To get a better assistance, we highly suggest that you post your query Microsoft Casual Game Support forums. To do this, you may refer to the link
    below:

Microsoft Casual Game Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

microsoft bingo

Why is microsoft bingo no longer available on microsoft casual games?

LouisRuggieri, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

1. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft casual games

2. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  3. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  4. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  5. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  6. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  7. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  8. Microsoft Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Game: I have been playing the Microsoft bingo game and I really like it, only one problem. As I am getting my numbers I am also watching to see how many balls I have left in play. They fast and like rocks and have no random order. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 22, 20, 17, 15, 12, 11, 8,...
  9. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...