Windows 10: Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Casual Games - Solitaire. Since changing my email I havebeen ‘signed out of Xbox live from outside MS Collection. Unable to sign inagain. FAQs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayHutchinson, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire

MS Casual Games - Solitaire. Since changing my email I havebeen ‘signed out of Xbox live from outside MS Collection. Unable to sign inagain. FAQs are useless, error code 117000 tells nothing, and I am just ledaround in circles.

Movedfrom: Outlook.com My Account and information Other

:)

RayHutchinson, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft solitaire. games events

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to play events in Microsoft Solitaire, I suggest you to have a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

However, as the issue is related to Microsoft Casual Games, we have a dedicated support team to look into this issue for you. Hence, I would suggest you post your query in the Microsoft Casual Games community. Please refer the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? from the above article.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire

SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire

1. Microsoft Casual Games - Solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games

2. My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.: My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working. When I click to open, it freezes and all I have is a blue screen and it doesn't open....
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games: Whenever I start my computer, the anti-virus warns that Microsoft Solitaire is trying to connect to a risky website. I looked up the IP Address 173.239.5.6 and the results say it is a fraud risk. Why would the solitaire app try connecting to a website that is a fraud risk? Or...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games: Whenever I start my computer, the anti-virus warns that Microsoft Solitaire is trying to connect to a risky website. I looked up the IP Address 173.239.5.6 and the results say it is a fraud risk. Why would the solitaire app try connecting to a website that is a fraud risk? Or...
  5. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?: I am running Windows 10, and somehow lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not in my Start list, nor does it show up in either my Control Panel or my settings/Apps. When I try to download from Microsoft Store, it tells me it is Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly: System entered new day at midnight. Tried to play Solitare for new day, and the refresh rate was very slow. Then tried to play "Jewel" and the screen froze and then the game disappeared and I went back to my desktop. Tried to play again and it says, "New Game" or "Continue"....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly: System entered new day at midnight. Tried to play Solitare for new day, and the refresh rate was very slow. Then tried to play "Jewel" and the screen froze and then the game disappeared and I went back to my desktop. Tried to play again and it says, "New Game" or "Continue"....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging