Windows 10: microsoft casual games

Discus and support microsoft casual games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by macscott7, Mar 11, 2019.

1. macscott7 Win User

microsoft casual games

i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long i leave it , it goes no further

:)

macscott7, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 11, 2019
  4. microsoft casual games

Microsoft Casual Games on Windows 10 stall (freeze, get wedged) from time to time

Thank you for response. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Microsoft Casual Games.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.

Jomari Arc, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

microsoft casual games

1. microsoft casual games - Similar Threads - microsoft casual games

2. Issues Installing Microsoft Casual Games from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Installing Microsoft Casual Games from Windows Store: I recently purchased a new HP laptop and have been encountering problems trying to install some Microsoft Casual Games, such as Microsoft Mahjong. When I click to install, an error message appears while the installation is trying to acquire the license. The message appears...
  3. Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games: I brought a brand new Dell Laptop. I have been playing Solitare, Sudoko, etc, your brand games for at least a month and a half. Today, I went to play and it said error code in majong. I click on retry; and all my gaming statistics well lost. I had a brand new data for the...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...
  5. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Casual Games: Since Microsoft upgrade yesterday morning, all my MCG will not play. I open the program, attempt to pick a game and the program automatically closes...
  6. microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games: How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an account for the cloud. How would I access it if I did set one up....
  7. Internet not available appearing casually

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not available appearing casually: Hello there, this problem began to show up about 3 days ago for no special reason: while playing Overwatch on my laptop I get dc and after 3 seconds internet dies. On other devices it works just fine but on pc it dies for about 30 seconds but then starts again. I use no dns...
  8. BSOD during Battlefield 1 Gaming and Casual Youtube Watching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during Battlefield 1 Gaming and Casual Youtube Watching: Hello, I got the error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL while playing Battlefield 1 and the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED while watching Youtube. Please help me, I do not know what the problem is. I recently reinstalled my network driver because other forums said it would...
  9. Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

in Windows 10 News
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game: Hi, I’m Kevin Lambert, Design Director for the Microsoft Casual Games team. I’ve been working on this team for over 4 years and I created the original design vision for Solitaire and the other classic Microsoft casual games for Windows 8 and Windows 10. I’ve always been...
  10. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next: It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most about what our players and fans want us to make. Over the past few weeks, we asked our Microsoft Casual Games players which...