Windows 10: Microsoft Certificat

Discus and support Microsoft Certificat in Cortana to solve the problem; I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Certificat

I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me?

:)

МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021
  2. rudolfo2 Win User

Certificats

Is there any other browser like Mozilla who has Import Certificats option ?

rudolfo2, Nov 18, 2021
  3. samirshaw Win User
    Certificat

I have no certificat that is why in my mobile there is many problem

samirshaw, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft Certificat

Certificat problam

Certificat not on phone or sim

Amolkumar---01, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Certificat

1. Microsoft Certificat - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certificat

2. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  3. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  8. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  9. Microsoft Certificat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e
  10. Microsoft Certificat

Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e