Windows 10: Microsoft Certificat

Discus and support Microsoft Certificat in Cortana to solve the problem; I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. Microsoft Certificat


    I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me?

    :)
     
    МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. rudolfo2 Win User

    Certificats

    Is there any other browser like Mozilla who has Import Certificats option ?
     
    rudolfo2, Nov 18, 2021
    #2
  3. samirshaw Win User
    Certificat

    I have no certificat that is why in my mobile there is many problem
     
    samirshaw, Nov 18, 2021
    #3
  4. Microsoft Certificat

    Certificat problam

    Certificat not on phone or sim
     
    Amolkumar---01, Nov 18, 2021
    #4
Thema:

Microsoft Certificat

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Certificat - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certificat

  2. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  3. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  4. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  5. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  6. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  7. Child account not showing in Microsoft Family

    in Windows 10 News
    Child account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If...
  8. Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed: [ATTACH]If you are using Microsoft PC Manager and the Deep Cleanup option shows an “Unable to proceed” error, here is what you can do to troubleshoot it. There are a few things you must keep in mind to use the Deep Cleanup feature, and here are the common causes of this...
  9. Microsoft Certificat

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e
  10. Microsoft Certificat

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e