Windows 10: Microsoft Certificat

Discus and support Microsoft Certificat in Cortana to solve the problem; I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Certificat

I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me?

:)

МаксимБорисов6, Nov 18, 2021
  2. rudolfo2 Win User

Certificats

Is there any other browser like Mozilla who has Import Certificats option ?

rudolfo2, Nov 18, 2021
  3. samirshaw Win User
    Certificat

I have no certificat that is why in my mobile there is many problem

samirshaw, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft Certificat

Certificat problam

Certificat not on phone or sim

Amolkumar---01, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Certificat

1. Microsoft Certificat - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certificat

2. regarding 2 microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding 2 microsoft accounts: i have 2 microsoft accounts .one is new and one is old. i want my old account for my pc and i want new for my new office . but problem is that , i have only one common mobile no. for both microsoft account verifications. how can i link these 2 microsoft accounts with same...
  3. regarding 2 microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding 2 microsoft accounts: i have 2 microsoft accounts .one is new and one is old. i want my old account for my pc and i want new for my new office . but problem is that , i have only one common mobile no. for both microsoft account verifications. how can i link these 2 microsoft accounts with same...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ IA64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ IA64: I would like to know how to fix the error when I go to download vcredist_ia64. When I start downloading this message appears. ''This setup program requires an IA64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform''. Where do I download it? I've searched several times but I...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ IA64

Microsoft Visual C++ IA64: I would like to know how to fix the error when I go to download vcredist_ia64. When I start downloading this message appears. ''This setup program requires an IA64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform''. Where do I download it? I've searched several times but I...
  6. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...: Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server. I don't know what happened so i could use some help!...
  7. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...: Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server. I don't know what happened so i could use some help!...
  8. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

9. Microsoft Certificat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e
  10. Microsoft Certificat

Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e