Windows 10: Microsoft Certification

Discus and support Microsoft Certification in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’ve ever thought about certification – now is the time. I think I have the best job at Microsoft as I get to help people skill up and achieve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Certification

Source: Microsoft Certification Microsoft Partner Network Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Windows 10 - what can do better?

There is no such title as "Microsoft Trained Certification Programmer." There are a lot of different Microsoft certification programs, but "Certification Programmer" isn't one of them, and your Google search terms bear this out. If I'm wrong, give me
    a specific link.

JimWynne, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Geo_10 Win User
    Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Centre Not Signed Properly

Thank you for your reply, however I'm not sure you understand my reason for posting. This is not something that the end user needs rectify, but something that Microsoft needs to rectify. I'm letting you know here because do not know how to contact the
    dev team at Microsoft who are responsible for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre.

The team at Microsoft responsible for 'Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre software' need to re-sign it with a different code-signing certificate and then replace the MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_3.2.116.exe download (and the 32-bit download) with the new
    executable that has been signed with a proper code-signing certificate. The proper certificate should be signed by a Microsoft Root Certificate Authority Root Certificate and a Microsoft Code Signing Intermediate Certificate.

Microsoft Certification [​IMG]

Geo_10, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Microsoft Certification

I've had people tell me I'm certifiable. Some how I don't think they were talking about Microsoft certification though? *Tongue *chuckle

Nice info, thanks. I think my days of taking exams are over though, other than at the doctors office.

alphanumeric, Jun 7, 2017
  5. pparks1 Win User
    Certs are great, and often required forany IT jobs. Its good to remember that it's an ongoing thing, with recertifications every few years.

pparks1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Certification

1. Microsoft Certification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certification

2. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  3. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  4. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  5. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  6. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  7. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  8. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  9. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  10. Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200: I was scheduled to write my pl200 Microsoft exams after winning a voucher after graduating from power up application program cohort 8, to my dismay during the time, my system was checked ok, the environment background everything set, but couldn't initiate the exam. After that...