Windows 10: Microsoft Certification

Discus and support Microsoft Certification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; which is the best Microsoft certification to take right now for Windows 10. Most certifications am seeing on the Microsoft website looks to retire soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ade17, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Ade17 Win User

Microsoft Certification

which is the best Microsoft certification to take right now for Windows 10. Most certifications am seeing on the Microsoft website looks to retire soon like ending of the month. Any idea what I can take to broaden my windows 10 knowledge

:)

Ade17, Apr 5, 2019
  2. reverze Win User

Microsoft Certification(s)

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I just figured I would put it here for now.

Does anyone here have any Microsoft Certifications for business purposes?

I'm currently a student majoring in Information Systems Management, and I'm debating how useful a certification would be for the actual job, and I guess even more importantly, on my resume.

If anyone has any experiences or suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Thank you for your time. *Smile Microsoft Certification :)

reverze, Apr 5, 2019
  3. 'Update Trusted Microsoft Certificates' -- How To Do It?

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to follow the below and check if it helps.

For Microsoft Edge:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field); the company under “Website Identification” is the company that owns the root.

For Internet Explorer:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field).
    • Click View Certificates then Certification Path.
    • View the certificate name at the top of the Certificate Path.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of updating the Trusted Microsoft Certificates for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Msap14 Win User

Microsoft Certification

Microsoft Certification(s)

A+ is general information, not needed to actually fix anything but it looks great and proves you know what you are talking about. Bunch of kids at my school that have obtained the A+ through simply studying can't diagnose and fix a computer if they had instructions detailing exactly what to do. A+ is rather simply and doesn't help your actual troubleshooting much but it is a global certification that anyone would recognize and is at the very bottom of the IT chain (the most necessary).

A+ is definatly the best thing to have certification wise. after that is the Net+ the net+ doesnt give you any specific title like the A+ would (IT Support Technician, Depot Technician, what ever the second test you take for the full certification) but it does give a great background knowledge of protocols and routing.

The Net+ is not needed to carry on with any other certifications but it is highly suggested. There is a career tree microsoft has visually showing the routes taken to earn such titles as systems engineer, all which start at the bottom at compTIA's A+ which i will try to dig up and post.

Msap14, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Certification

1. Microsoft Certification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certification

2. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  3. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  4. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  5. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  6. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  7. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  8. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  9. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  10. Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200: I was scheduled to write my pl200 Microsoft exams after winning a voucher after graduating from power up application program cohort 8, to my dismay during the time, my system was checked ok, the environment background everything set, but couldn't initiate the exam. After that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011 needed on windows 10