Windows 10: Microsoft Certified Reseller List

Discus and support Microsoft Certified Reseller List in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where can I find a list of Microsoft Certified Resellers? Is "Gotkeynow" a Certified Reseller?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by #HPC, Jan 11, 2021.

1. #HPC Win User

Microsoft Certified Reseller List

Where can I find a list of Microsoft Certified Resellers? Is "Gotkeynow" a Certified Reseller?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Introducing new Microsoft Teams certified devices

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1345703

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Microsoft Certified Reseller List

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Certified Reseller List

1. Microsoft Certified Reseller List - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certified Reseller

2. How to schedule a Microsoft certified educator test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to schedule a Microsoft certified educator test: I am trying to take the test to become a Microsoft certified educator and when I try to schedule an exam the only testing center that comes up is for Liberty University. I live in Michigan. How can I schedule a test near me or take it online?...
  3. Reseller License

Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  4. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  5. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  6. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

7. Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians: I have an issue with restoring File History backed up data from a new installation the details in this question which I cannot seem to resolve myself. I would like some professional support and would be happy to pay for it, but I am not sure how to find it. I tried Microsoft...
  8. Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?: Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-samedaysoftwarecom-a-certified-microsoft/fecb26cc-4111-452f-8ceb-5a53bbcadeb3"
  9. Microsoft Certified Technician Scams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Certified Technician Scams: I noticed the comment posted regarding the man who was cold called by a scammer, I think regarding the Ammy Scam. He had asked who these people are and why aren't they in jail yet. That email was dated 2013. Here we are almost at 2020 and they have been not only scamming the...
  10. Introducing Microsoft badges for Microsoft Certified Professionals

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft badges for Microsoft Certified Professionals: Introducing Microsoft badges Now that you have passed an exam or earned a new certification, let the world know about your achievement! Microsoft is partnering with Acclaim to award badges for your certifications. Beginning October 21, 2016, Microsoft Certified...