Windows 10: Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly

Discus and support Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Wasim A and Mohammed Irfan Gouri left abruptly without resolving the issue. Please note that Mohammed Irfan Gouri took remote access and initiated... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hiccups, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:17 AM.

1. hiccups Win User

Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly

Wasim A and Mohammed Irfan Gouri left abruptly without resolving the issue. Please note that Mohammed Irfan Gouri took remote access and initiated certain processes and left. He left while the process was running on its own and few clarifications were requested. Please let me know what can be done for a simple changing User Account Picture issue.

:)

2. Remote Access Scam?

Just had an issue with outlook no longer sending emails which took me to the chat support. She suggested to remotely access my computer. I hesitated because it seemed a bit strange (that's why I'm here).

She was very professional and took a quick look at the website and solved my issue.

100% legit Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly :)

3. Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

Can not access internet or left click on bottom taskbar since losing connection with Microsoft technician who took remote control of pc last night when trying to help with update problem.

4. Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly

What Are The Five R's of Microsoft Chat Support?

The Five R's of Microsoft Support:

• Reboot
    • Restore
    • Remote Access
    • Trying to Reconnect, because they disconnected from the chat.
    • Refuse anymore "assistance" because you won't Restore or give them Remote Access.

Rebooting just sends you back into the queue when you realize it has made no difference. Restoring is a way them to avoid actually doing any work. Remote Access should not be provided to people who have not demonstrated a basic understanding of the issue.

Guaranteed 90% of people who connect to Microsoft Chat Support encounter at least one of the four, probably 2-3 in all likelihood.

MartinLeitch, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:18 AM
Thema:

Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly

1. Microsoft Chat Agent took Remote Access of the System and left Abruptly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Chat Agent

2. remote access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remote access: Does remote access on Windows 10 give full permissions to the remote user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/7663c4b3-6907-43f5-97af-c39c5a105630"
  3. VPN created after a Microsoft agent remote accessed my PC

VPN created after a Microsoft agent remote accessed my PC: Hi Guys, I used a genuine Microsoft Agent to sort out issues I was having removing 365 and reinstating Office 2016. The guy was nice enough but said he needed to remote access my PC to fully set up Office 2016. He seemed to do the job, but was cutting and pasting a lot of...
  4. remote access

remote access: How can I make sure an IT guy doesn't have remote access to my old Lenovo laptop? My computer wouldn't shut down because "someone else is still using your computer". I checked and made sure that I was the administrator, but what else can I do? I haven't seen that msg...
  5. Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection: Can not access internet or left click on bottom taskbar since losing connection with Microsoft technician who took remote control of pc last night when trying to help with update problem....
  6. Microsoft Agent Problem

Microsoft Agent Problem: So I had this problem with my laptop where I can't use the WASD keys and my touchpad at the same time so I talked with a Microsoft Agent. He took over my PC (of course, with my permission) through the applet and he was doing good (I think) and then he had to restart the PC...
  7. Remote Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Access: How can I access my work computer (Windows 7) with my Dell Laptop that has Windows 10 home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/938eeb9d-70ff-46c4-a523-ec3837c6b5c1
  8. remote access

remote access: I am beginning to feel uncomfortable it seems someone set up an anonymous account on my laptop and a workforce group in my networks. and somehow removed the certificate from my security software which is new. when I signed in they told me the certifate wasn't active. I paid...
  9. FAKE MICROSOFT AGENT

FAKE MICROSOFT AGENT: I GOT A MESSAGE IN A SQUARE BLUE BOX TELLING ME TO CALL MICROSOFT THERE IS A HACKER IN MY SYSTEM, I CALLED 1855 979 6540 EXT 0729 TECHNICIAN ALEX M JONES EMPLOYER AWM 62674 HE SAIS THAT THERE WAS A ZEUS MALWARE FOUND INFECTION 75% AND 32 PEOPLE WERE USING MY ID ADDRESS ON...
  10. Microsoft Scammer - Remote Access to my Computer

Microsoft Scammer - Remote Access to my Computer: My dad was using my computer when he clicked a link, which caused a red screen to pop up with a phone number to call Microsoft, threatening saying your computer has been infected by a virus, etc. Typical scam. Well my dad actually did call and gave them remote access to...