Windows 10: Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode

Discus and support Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new flag was recently spotted in Chrome that would allow users to focus on work by altering the distractions. Since Microsoft Edge is built on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode

A new flag was recently spotted in Chrome that would allow users to focus on work by altering the distractions. Since Microsoft Edge is built on Chromium, it has many features that you can try in Chrome, including picture-in-picture mode and the focus mode.

Microsoft Chromium Edge also has access to the focus mode which is designed to help users fight short attention spans and focus on work. Focus mode can be enabled in Chromium Edge from the flags menu.

Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode Focus-mode-flag.jpg

At the moment, it’s not known if and when Microsoft will enable the feature by default. The Focus Mode basically opens the selected tab in a new window without any distracting elements such as the tabs, menu, bookmarks, address bar and more.

It differs a lot from the fullscreen mode and offers a minimal user interface to help users focus on the selected tab.

Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode Focus-Mode-in-Chromium-Edge.jpg

This could be a useful feature if you just want to read a particular webpage without any distraction and it may work even better with reading mode integration. Focus Mode may stop a user from random browsing sites and focus on work.

As focus mode is currently in development, users will need to wait a bit longer before learning more how focus mode will evolve.

Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode Focus-Mode-in-Edge.jpg

As per a Chromium commit by a Google engineer, the focus mode could soon get even better and there will be a way to control the UI look for focus mode. The commit hasn’t been approved or rejected, so there’s no way to test it.

The post Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Apr 7, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode

Jsssssssss, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode

1. Microsoft Chromium Edge for Windows 10 has a Focus mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft Chromium Edge

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium IE Mode Question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium IE Mode Question: Hey all, I'm running version 2004 and trying to figure out how to get IE Mode to work with the Chromium version of Edge. Every article and write up from MS and other sites tell me to enable it in edge://flags but it's not there and a few sites have said to check it in...
  6. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası: Merhaba; Uzun zamandır Windows 10 Kiosk mode için EDGE Chromium bekliyordum. Fakat bir türlü EDGE Chromiumu, Windows 10 Kiosk modda çalıştıramadım. Sürekli mavi ekranda kalıyor. Forumlarda da bu konu hakkında tam bir çözüm bulmadım. Acil yardımlarınız bekliyorum....
  7. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Hi folks, So I recently decided to download the new Edge Chromium and I like it, but I have a question. Everytime I open the browser there are around 5-13 instances of it running in task manager when I only have one window open and only one tab. Why is that? 156765
  8. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  9. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  10. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-chromium/90e60d5d-9c1e-4058-8f2f-b7c69b510b0f