Windows 10: Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I accidentally closed a solved puzzle when I really meant to look at it. Then I wondered how I go back and look at other solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by krisklugcreel, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Hello, I accidentally closed a solved puzzle when I really meant to look at it. Then I wondered how I go back and look at other solved puzzles...without having to solve them all over again. Can you help?

:)

krisklugcreel, Jan 6, 2019

2. Downloaded puzzles in Microsoft Classic Jigsaws

The puzzles I have chosen to download in the last 2-3 days are not showing up in my collections in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw. I have a number of solved puzzles showing up, but not the new ones. The points were taken from my account so I know the program
    was "working" at the time. How do I get to see/work the new puzzles or get my points restored?

Shafer Queen, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

windows 10 magic jigsaw puzzles problems

This is not the problem I am having. The app for Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles doesn't show up in my list of apps or Icons so that I may return to my puzzles each day without any hassle.

DonaRaucher, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

1. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft Classic Jigsaw

2. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  4. microsoft puzzle and jigsaws

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft puzzle and jigsaws: Have downloaded and installed Microsoft Sudoku and jigsaws but not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-puzzle-and-jigsaws/99dc7d94-ac6a-4709-bdc7-95bed78c094d"
  5. Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes: Does anyone have a fix? I have been doing the puzzle game for about a year or a year and a half, once in a while wit would freeze and automatically close. As simple restart would bring me back to where I was. Now the system opens to try to show an advertisement and it...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...
  8. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  9. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  10. Majic jigsaw puzzles

Majic jigsaw puzzles: i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/majic-jigsaw-puzzles/790c1fa8-7260-4398-be16-83a5af789bec