Windows 10: Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I accidentally closed a solved puzzle when I really meant to look at it. Then I wondered how I go back and look at other solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by krisklugcreel, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Hello, I accidentally closed a solved puzzle when I really meant to look at it. Then I wondered how I go back and look at other solved puzzles...without having to solve them all over again. Can you help?

:)

krisklugcreel, Jan 6, 2019

2. Downloaded puzzles in Microsoft Classic Jigsaws

The puzzles I have chosen to download in the last 2-3 days are not showing up in my collections in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw. I have a number of solved puzzles showing up, but not the new ones. The points were taken from my account so I know the program
    was "working" at the time. How do I get to see/work the new puzzles or get my points restored?

Shafer Queen, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

windows 10 magic jigsaw puzzles problems

This is not the problem I am having. The app for Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles doesn't show up in my list of apps or Icons so that I may return to my puzzles each day without any hassle.

DonaRaucher, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

1. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft Classic Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work: Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background...
  3. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes: Does anyone have a fix? I have been doing the puzzle game for about a year or a year and a half, once in a while wit would freeze and automatically close. As simple restart would bring me back to where I was. Now the system opens to try to show an advertisement and it...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...
  6. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  7. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  8. Majic jigsaw puzzles

Majic jigsaw puzzles: i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/majic-jigsaw-puzzles/790c1fa8-7260-4398-be16-83a5af789bec
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...
  10. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027