Windows 10: Microsoft closing HealthVault patient-records service on November 20

Discus and support Microsoft closing HealthVault patient-records service on November 20 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is dropping its HealthVault patient records-management service, the company notified customers via email today, April 5. The service will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft closing HealthVault patient-records service on November 20

Read more: Microsoft is closing its HealthVault patient-records service on November 20 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Microsoft Step Recorder not working.

Hi Christopher,

Microsoft Steps recorder is limited to
    Windows 7
    and Windows Server 2008 R2. You are facing the above issue due to incompatibility of the program with Windows 10.

Use Steps recorder by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Steps recorder
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to use the programs.

Write to us with the status of Microsoft Step Recorder not working on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 7, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

weybrew, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft closing HealthVault patient-records service on November 20 - Similar Threads - Microsoft closing HealthVault

2. Antimalware Service Executable 20%?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable 20%?: Should I be worried that the Antimalware on my Windows PC is using 20% RAM? My PC is new and I haven't downloaded anything but University files to it. I have honestly never had any app or program on my PC use that much memory. Why is it so high? What does the program do? I...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.9.3 for iOS - November 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.9.3 for iOS - November 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - November 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - November 20: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  5. New Microsoft Launcher 5.0.2.47383 version for Android - November 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher 5.0.2.47383 version for Android - November 20: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  6. Watch Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on November 20

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on November 20: Join us live tomorrow (11/20) at 10am PST/6pm UTC on Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming for our first international webcast from Vancouver, BC with members of the Sticky Notes team to hear what they're up to! Use this link to share any question you may have! Microsoft...
  7. Next Week on Xbox New Games for November 20 to 23

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox New Games for November 20 to 23: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  8. Windows Voice Recorder Closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Voice Recorder Closed: Why i cant open voice recorder? Tried reinstall and reset the configuration and its not give a solution. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/windows-voice-recorder-closed/ae5b75a0-afbf-4711-ba14-b3151ed75abf
  9. Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!: I am so baffled that every application seems to open normally but Voice Recorder. When I click on it from the task bar or from a desktop icon, it will pop up for a few seconds then seemingly close. I've used it quite frequently in the past and I'm not sure why it's now not...
  10. Microsoft Lumia 950 tipped to launch on AT&T November 20

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lumia 950 tipped to launch on AT&T November 20: Ever since Microsoft's official unveiling of their new Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL flagship phones roughly a month ago, we've been eagerly waiting for an exact launch date. Well, it looks like Microsoft may be finally ready to let them out into the wild in the near future....