Windows 10: Microsoft Cloud

Discus and support Microsoft Cloud in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant seem to unlock my Personal Vault, i am getting error code 0xc03a001a, can anyone help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BenDendrickson, May 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft Cloud

I cant seem to unlock my Personal Vault, i am getting error code 0xc03a001a, can anyone help please

:)

BenDendrickson, May 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Read more: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud | In the Cloud

Brink, May 27, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 27, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Cloud

Microsoft Cloud Growth Fuels Second quarter Results

Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended December 31, 2017:
    • Revenue was $28.9 billion and increased 12%
    • Operating income was $8.7 billion and increased 10%
    • GAAP net loss was $(6.3) billion and non-GAAP net income was $7.5 billion
    • GAAP diluted loss per share was $(0.82) and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share was $0.96
    • GAAP results include a $13.8 billion net charge related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
    "This quarter's results speak to the differentiated value we are delivering to customers across our productivity solutions and as the hybrid cloud provider of choice," said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer of Microsoft. "Our investments in IoT, data, and AI services across cloud and the edge position us to further accelerate growth."

Microsoft Cloud HSDyQ1my724NC2Yh_thm.jpg

The following table reconciles our financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to non-GAAP financial results. Additional information regarding our non-GAAP definition is provided below. All growth comparisons relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year.

GAAP results include a net charge of $13.8 billion related to TCJA, which is excluded from our non-GAAP results.

Microsoft returned $5.0 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends in the second quarter of fiscal year 2018.

"We delivered another strong quarter with commercial cloud revenue growing 56% year-over-year to $5.3 billion," said Amy Hood, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Microsoft. "Strong execution from our sales teams and partners is driving growth across our businesses."

Revenue in Productivity and Business Processes was $9.0 billion and increased 25% (up 24% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:
    • Office commercial products and cloud services revenue increased 10% (up 10% in constant currency) driven by Office 365 commercial revenue growth of 41% (up 41% in constant currency)
    • Office consumer products and cloud services revenue increased 12% (up 11% in constant currency) and Office 365 consumer subscribers increased to 29.2 million
    • Dynamics products and cloud services revenue increased 10% (up 9% in constant currency) driven by Dynamics 365 revenue growth of 67% (up 68% in constant currency)
    • LinkedIn contributed revenue of $1.3 billion during the quarter with sessions growth of over 20% for the fifth consecutive quarter
    Revenue in Intelligent Cloud was $7.8 billion and increased 15% (up 15% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:
    • Server products and cloud services revenue increased 18% (up 18% in constant currency) driven by Azure revenue growth of 98% (up 98% in constant currency)
    • Enterprise Services revenue increased 5% (up 3% in constant currency) driven by Premier Support Services
    Revenue in More Personal Computing was $12.2 billion and increased 2% (up 2% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:
    • Windows OEM revenue increased 4% (up 4% in constant currency) driven by OEM Pro revenue growth of 11%
    • Windows commercial products and cloud services revenue decreased 4% (down 5% in constant currency) due to the impact of a prior year large deal
    • Gaming revenue increased 8% (up 8% in constant currency) driven by Xbox hardware revenue growth from the Xbox One X launch
    • Search advertising revenue excluding traffic acquisition costs increased 15% (up 15% in constant currency) driven by higher revenue per search and search volume
    • Surface revenue increased 1% (relatively unchanged in constant currency)
    Microsoft will provide forward-looking guidance in connection with this quarterly earnings announcement on its earnings conference call and webcast.

btarunr, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Cloud

1. Microsoft Cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Cloud

2. Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription: I have paid 2 times 7euros per month for Microsoft 365 Subscription and still haven't received any extra cloud storage at all. What should I do now or how can I take back my money? Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you!***** moved from german to english Community...
  3. Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription: I have paid 2 times 7euros per month for Microsoft 365 Subscription and still haven't received any extra cloud storage at all. What should I do now or how can I take back my money? Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you!***** moved from german to english Community...
  4. Microsoft taken over everything on my pc everything is on the Cloud, cant download cant get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft taken over everything on my pc everything is on the Cloud, cant download cant get...: I have a new laptop Windows 11 and am furious, I literally cant download anything, files are in limbo on the cloud and dont download properly. Go to Facebook and I get Microsoft page. I decide where I want to download my files NOT Microsoft, its making my laptop totally...
  5. Microsoft taken over everything on my pc everything is on the Cloud, cant download cant get...

Microsoft taken over everything on my pc everything is on the Cloud, cant download cant get...: I have a new laptop Windows 11 and am furious, I literally cant download anything, files are in limbo on the cloud and dont download properly. Go to Facebook and I get Microsoft page. I decide where I want to download my files NOT Microsoft, its making my laptop totally...
  6. can i attend the event on cloud on microsoft dunhill tower 7th floor nairobi it would be of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i attend the event on cloud on microsoft dunhill tower 7th floor nairobi it would be of...: can i attend the event on cloud on Microsoft Dunhill tower 7th floor Nairobi it would be of great consideration and importance to my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. can i attend the event on cloud on microsoft dunhill tower 7th floor nairobi it would be of...

can i attend the event on cloud on microsoft dunhill tower 7th floor nairobi it would be of...: can i attend the event on cloud on Microsoft Dunhill tower 7th floor Nairobi it would be of great consideration and importance to my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  9. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  10. I am paying for microsoft 10 and cloud. I want to get rid of cloud is it possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am paying for microsoft 10 and cloud. I want to get rid of cloud is it possible?: I am paying for Microsoft 10 and Cloud. Is everybody paying Microsoft monthly for running Windows? I want to get rid of cloud. Is this possible?...